Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol I agree. You seem to have the right order for June delivery. Blk/wood, and 21s.
Unfortunately, now I know it’s the 19s holding me up. Total frustration..
Still blank
Blank is probably good because most peoples' account did go blank before receiving VINs. Mine still says June which is impossible at this point and even ridiculous for their system to display.

Lol I agree. You seem to have the right order for June delivery. Blk/wood, and 21s.
Unfortunately, now I know it’s the 19s holding me up. Total frustration..
Still blank
💯 sugar show, just unexplainable. I understand all manufacturers having issues right now due to part shortages and all. Wife’s Cadillac order is same thing, but they communicate and just say don’t expect it until august, period. But damn, Tesla, what a mess….

Blank is probably good because most peoples' account did go blank before receiving VINs. Mine still says June which is impossible at this point and even ridiculous for their system to display.

Oh ok. Mines been blank going on two months now, so I'm guessing any second the monkey will bless my determination and grit 😂🙈

If you have the SiriusXM app on your phone try

"Echo Auto- Hands-free Alexa in your car with your phone​

Brand: Amazon" (they were $15 for prime day and go on sale all the time)
works well for me and the sound quality is very good.
On Android all you need to do is say "Hey Google. Play Sirius XM" and it will play. You don't need an extra unit to attach to the car.

Question to anyone who has picked up their new model S and has FSD. Have you tried using the summons feature in and out of your garage? Does it seem like the sensors have been upgraded to handle tight spaces. My garage opening is 104 inches wide. No problem in depth. Do you think I’ll have any problems using the “tight” setting with this feature? I’ve done it using an older model S but I’ve read that the new refresh model is wider so I am a little concerned that I will be able to still use the Simmons feature in my garage.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Good things:

I had Aug/blank for days back and forth right before getting a VIN

I'm a 1/27 order so post refresh announcement

I'm a 2nd week of July delivery so post end of quarter push

All things considered, I have my VIN and delivery scheduled. It'll happen for everyone soon! I really think as others have said it's just a "you got a spec we decided to produce now so you get a car" sort of deal.

Oh ok. Mines been blank going on two months now, so I'm guessing any second the monkey will bless my determination and grit 😂🙈
lol the account will show a delivery date followed by blank and then the VIN or so has been the pattern. Now if your account has been blank for months on end then chances are your car won't be delivered until everyone else has theirs 😂
I actually wish my account would go blank because I am tired of this *sugar*

I ordered a Plaid! However, I have a problem, and I hope you can help. I used Apple Pay and the email address doesn’t match my Tesla account. How do I update the address? Is there someone I can call? I’d hate to create another account.
I think you just need to sign in to whatever Tesla account right after you make the purchase. That will assign it to your Tesla account. Do not think the Apple Pay email address has to match the Tesla account.

Man, that’s such a sweet deal. I live 30 min from NJ and paying more than $10k in tax😩
I do agree it's one of the best EV incentives I've seen, and it's instant - no waiting until you file taxes next year. It's *almost* worth renting a small apartment for ~6 months, switching your license, and registering and insuring the car here... but that's a lot of work to do it non-fraudulently, and you end up spending most of what you save haha.

I found it's easier to use bookmark function under our profile at top right of banner screen to save this link. Otherwise I'm scanning several previous pages of comments to find one :)
1624546900265.png