Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like we have ~30 VINs assigned out of 285 orders tracked, so a little over 10%--lots of folks still waiting, but glad to see the progress :)

I have 19s too along with white interior and still have June date. I just talked to my SA about changing to 21s. She said she can change it for me but she suggested against it by explaining that they have 14 VINs assigned at their SC, in Cincy, and 1 out of these 14 VINs is actually a 19inch Plaid. So she basically told me if my account is showing June estimated delivery then there is hope that I might get my car next month even though it has 19s.
Then it might be just the CF holding me back, haha. My account still shows blank after being June last week (the extended time in blank state makes me think I'm not soon to get a VIN, but you never know). I actually like the wood just as much as CF, but have CF as it was the only option at the time. Did email my SA a few days ago that I'd take wood, but haven't officially switched.

Is that even an option? That would complete be crap to have to wait again.

Yep, you have 3 days from the agreed upon date to take delivery or they will give it to the next guy. They do communicate with you and will move the date round a few times, it's not as harsh as it sounds, but they won't sit on it while the line is wrapped around the building.

Well, we were just talking about Dragtimes' car, and then he posted this morning:😱

So few Florida Plaid orders in here. Anyone else taking delivery on a Plaid in Florida in the next few days? Mine is scheduled for Sunday but still trying to see if the DMV situation holds up.
I had a pickup appointment 6/26 Saturday at 4:30pm. Received a text this morning rescheduling it for 6/30 at 4:30.

Plaid Black / Black / Wood / Arachnids

Can you give the measurements on your special Plaid badge? I've seen the regular Plaid badge and it seemed very small compared to the older Model S badges. It seemed closer is size to the Dual Motor badge used on the raven Model S. Just wondering how big that special Plaid badge actually is.

Can you give the measurements on your special Plaid badge? I've seen the regular Plaid badge and it seemed very small compared to the older Model S badges. It seemed closer is size to the Dual Motor badge used on the raven Model S. Just wondering how big that special Plaid badge actually is.
4" x 1"

Looks like we have ~30 VINs assigned out of 285 orders tracked, so a little over 10%--lots of folks still waiting, but glad to see the progress :)

How many people in our 30 vins were launch date 6/10? If you happen to know Off-hand.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Man this has been rough for me, got assigned a VIN last Saturday and had it taken away from me, got another VIN on Wednesday and scheduled a delivery this time, got that taken away Thursday afternoon.

Configuration is a Blue Plaid with 21" Black interior with wood. I don't know how much more I can take of this.
Hang in there! Welcome to the thread BTW!😀

Man this has been rough for me, got assigned a VIN last Saturday and had it taken away from me, got another VIN on Wednesday and scheduled a delivery this time, got that taken away Thursday afternoon.

Configuration is a Blue Plaid with 21" Black interior with wood. I don't know how much more I can take of this.
Ouch, although you can at least take comfort it is coming SOON

That's unacceptable. Pure uncertainty.