Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
guy working at Tesla houston westchase said they got 15 plaids in total and they will not receive any more plaids or LR for at least a month …. Not sure how knowledgeable they are because they kept persisting the plaids come standard with 21s and I had to prove to them they come with 19s 🤦‍♂️ he also said 4 white interiors came in with carbon
If true on the white seats w/ CF...great to know. Would love for someone to verify this.

guy working at Tesla houston westchase said they got 15 plaids in total and they will not receive any more plaids or LR for at least a month …. Not sure how knowledgeable they are because they kept persisting the plaids come standard with 21s and I had to prove to them they come with 19s 🤦‍♂️ he also said 4 white interiors came in with carbon
yes because they are now starting to ship to Canada after the EOQ push. No proof just me keeping the hopes up :cool:😂

Well they worked hard for EOQ to make the most money on delivering the highest priced upgraded models so now it’s time to dick off for half of the next quarter

Isn’t it interesting that there isn’t a team or person at Tesla who’s sole job is to see what feedback people have in order to make changes and bring ideas to the table when there are discussions regarding new models
There could be and we just don’t know about it. If not, I’m sure there have been some Tesla employees (or higher) that have browsed some of these threads.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Yes, I strongly believe the improvements made in the next 5 years will be dramatic and far from incremental. These improvements have nothing to do with Performance because the Plaid is already traction limited and at the edge that physics will allow without air thrusters.

The improvements I expect to come with the 4680 structural battery pack will be a much higher voltage battery providing a more rigid body structure that will improve handling. It will also come with a 500+ mile range and charge significantly faster for less money.

Rapid technological progress is inevitable!
And will be quite a bit lighter. Maybe 200-400lbs.