Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Texas, so a little different in that I have to pay in full before they ship. For me I selected Tesla's finance options for a loan, which completed the steps needed (told they lock it in for 90 days). Once I get a VIN, I'll use BOA to get a lower rate - which Tesla will match. Hope this helps a bit.
Thank you for your reply.
If I will complete everything under an account with Tesla financial options, will they do a pull on my credit history?

Here's pictures of front and back All Weather mats purchased from Tesla Shop last week. They all fit perfectly. Online shop chat reps are vindicated! :D

Frunk and trunk mats coming tomorrow. Will post further updates at that time.

The only nit would be that the rear mat 'tabs' at the top are a tad smaller than the carpets that the car comes with. Still has more than adequate coverage IMO and largely depends on how far back or forward you pull the front seats. Not sure if Tesla will update these for refresh spec since they like to keep it simple, so may just continue selling the single size for a while yet.

Overall, pretty happy I don't have to return these!
Hi, looks like on the Tesla shop page that they do have updated matts, and the pictures seem to indicate that the only difference is the tabs you mentioned. The new ones go further under the seats I guess. I have some of the older version from my former S, so I'll be happy to just keep them and use them. Thanks for the update.

Hi, looks like on the Tesla shop page that they do have updated matts, and the pictures seem to indicate that the only difference is the tabs you mentioned. The new ones go further under the seats I guess. I have some of the older version from my former S, so I'll be happy to just keep them and use them. Thanks for the update.
Yep, they have a new version that's specific to refresh it looks like. I like the current ones because they have higher sides that keeps in more of the dirt and wetness. It also has more coverage on areas like dead pedal. The new ones are lower priced tho. I also like that the new ones have no logo!

Has anyone checked the 0-60 time on the LR yet? I dropped my car off to be PPF’d, tinted and wheels powder coated and won’t get my car back to test for a week. I know It’s quick, just curious if people are getting the 3.1 listed.
One dude did a Draggy run. Didn't even reach 100mph. He did a 3.25sec 0-60, 3.04sec with 1ft, on a slight uphill.

I can't believe no one with a LR is doing us a solid and do a full 1/4mile run. I'm on the fence between LR/Plaid. If the LR is in the 10s I might just go that way. In the 11s, I go Plaid.

Another day with no vin … also called 3 different people at Tesla today about changing my wheels or getting matched to a vehicle … once again told if I do that I would be on the new pricing 🤦‍♂️
I made the change today. SA told me that it would probably change the price of the car. I told him it did not using the online ordering process. He then said I was right as I have the LR and not the Plaid.

Here's pictures of front and back All Weather mats purchased from Tesla Shop last week. They all fit perfectly. Online shop chat reps are vindicated! :D

Frunk and trunk mats coming tomorrow. Will post further updates at that time.

The only nit would be that the rear mat 'tabs' at the top are a tad smaller than the carpets that the car comes with. Still has more than adequate coverage IMO and largely depends on how far back or forward you pull the front seats. Not sure if Tesla will update these for refresh spec since they like to keep it simple, so may just continue selling the single size for a while yet.

Overall, pretty happy I don't have to return these!
FYI, they actually have new, updated floor mats now on the Tesla Shop (and they're less expensive); I just received my return label for the old ones (now listed for 2012-2020 Model S) so I'm returning the old ones. I'll probably keep the trunk mat and "make it fit," and/or I'll just buy the updated one for the refresh MS Plaid after they make it available.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 5.23.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 5.23.31 PM.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 76
One dude did a Draggy run. Didn't even reach 100mph. He did a 3.25sec 0-60, 3.04sec with 1ft, on a slight uphill.

I can't believe no one with a LR is doing us a solid and do a full 1/4mile run. I'm on the fence between LR/Plaid. If the LR is in the 10s I might just go that way. In the 11s, I go Plaid.
I'm going to guess here and based on the 0-60, i'm thinking 11.4 or 11.5 for 1/4 for LR. Total guess. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it hit 10's.

What if it's 10.95? still LR?

FYI, they actually have new, updated floor mats now on the Tesla Shop (and they're less expensive); I just received my return label for the old ones (now listed for 2012-2020 Model S) so I'm returning the old ones. I'll probably keep the trunk mat and "make it fit," and/or I'll just buy the updated one for the refresh MS Plaid after they make it available.
Yeah I saw that today. The current ones do give more coverage overall including dead pedal while the new ones have a less prominent logo. Decisions, decisions...haha.

What I can tell you is the car is just as quick from 60-100 as it is 0-60. Sounds like the the 3.1 list for the LR is more accurate than the 1.99 listed for the Plaid.