Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PREACH 🤣 And as friendly as Texas is to its' residents, they are considering a tax on EV since we won't "pay for the roads" via the taxes on gas!!! WTF Texas????

Yeah there's a handful of states trying that. I'm not against it, but the Texas one I've heard is way over-compensating (AKA, they are trying to kill EV adoption).
The people who get elected in this country are complete idiots. Why would you want to hurt EV adoption when there are literally trillions to be made by transitioning everyone over AND it can be so much cleaner. Dumb, dumb all around. I'm buying a private island once I get my Model S (so in 2030).

Yeah but aren't you like, 2 feet tall when sitting? Maybe 2'1" with the fur if your owner doesnt give you a frequent trimming?

Closer to 3" sitting but I get your point.

My wife brings our current large GSD to the office. We have an ex-pro jockey who works there and we try to get him to ride the dog 🤣

Yeah there's a handful of states trying that. I'm not against it, but the Texas one I've heard is way over-compensating (AKA, they are trying to kill EV adoption).
The people who get elected in this country are complete idiots. Why would you want to hurt EV adoption when there are literally trillions to be made by transitioning everyone over AND it can be so much cleaner. Dumb, dumb all around. I'm buying a private island once I get my Model S (so in 2030).
I'm thinking about the private island and private jet thing too. I started working on that plan today actually. So far it's not too promising, but I think that's because the scratch-offs don't really pay out that much. I'm going with the random numbers tomorrow!!!

You buying Epstein's island?

Has anyone had a VIN with just the month as the EDD? What happened after? I got a VIN today with just "July" EDD and I'm definitely sure I'm not getting the car tomorrow :rolleyes:
Yes, this is normal. Give it a few days and your EDD will be updated with a range which will shift on a daily basis for an unknown period of time. I say unknown, since I’m in this stage and after a week, no delivery date yet.

I do dude. It's a joke.

tenor.gif

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro - the Joe Biden pic aint helpin you right now tho LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL