Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is not so much the price of gas to me as not going to gas stations anymore. Just hated stopping at them.
We discovered several years ago (via 23andme.com) that my wife lacks certain genes required for processing toxins out of the body. I bought our M3 for her so she wouldn't have to deal with gasoline fumes any more.

Over the 3 years since, I've discovered I'm allergic to throttle lag. I need my LR. Think a doctor's note would help?

Yeah, that would get old, and EXPENSIVE, quick!!
To be honest, after driving a 2015 P85D for six years paying ANYTHING for gas and having to fill up weekly (at least) has made the interminable wait for my new car that much more tolerable. I just wish I hadn’t sold it when I was told my car was coming in March. 😭

Gotta say guys, even only been after driving my MS for a few days, I found myself trying to touch the turn signal buttons on the wheel a few times today when I’m driving a rental. Not to mention the brand new Audi Q5 rental with only 300 miles on it feels like I’m driving a car from the future’s past and feels like a turtle learning to walk when I press the gas pedal, and this is coming from an LR. Can’t imagine how you Plaid guys must feel lol

Gotta say guys, even only been after driving my MS for a few days, I found myself trying to touch the turn signal buttons on the wheel a few times today when I’m driving a rental. Not to mention the brand new Audi Q5 rental with only 300 miles on it feels like I’m driving a car from the future’s past and feels like a turtle learning to walk when I press the gas pedal, and this is coming from an LR. Can’t imagine how you Plaid guys must feel lol

I didn't drive an ICE for almost an entire year, but then got a rental car when my Model 3 was being repaired (for damage I did to it). Anyway, the first thing I did was leave it on when I got out for about 10 seconds until I realized it was on. I freaked out because the car was coasting instead of slowing down to a stop with the regen, and yeah, a transmission makes these shitty ICE cars feel like a Model T.

Also - especially during COVID - you realize just how absolutely DISGUSTING gas pump handles are, and the toxic smell, so gross.

I didn't drive an ICE for almost an entire year, but then got a rental car when my Model 3 was being repaired (for damage I did to it). Anyway, the first thing I did was leave it on when I got out for about 10 seconds until I realized it was on. I freaked out because the car was coasting instead of slowing down to a stop with the regen, and yeah, a transmission makes these shitty ICE cars feel like a Model T.
I'm thinking I'll stay "in the groove" between my MS and ICE - WHEN I GET MY DAMN CAR (vent over) - because our "utilization plan" is for me to drive to work (week-on/week-off) then when I'm home for the week my wife will commute in it daily. So we both get to be jealous for a week at a time.

DAMN, I paid $2.79/gal yesterday here in east Texas and was POd that it's so damn high!!! $4.00/gal is crazy!!!
$3.53 here for premium...and she's always thirsty. Let's go production team!

Attachments

• 3C1BDCE6-2948-4907-9473-AF3155E96A8B.jpeg
    3C1BDCE6-2948-4907-9473-AF3155E96A8B.jpeg
    801 KB · Views: 64
Yes yes yes I did the same thing! Almost hit the rental booth barricade lol

50% YoY increase in price per gallon on average. Thanks Joe Biden! You know, maybe if you want to price gauge customers so they go EV, maybe fix the idiotic EV tax rebate law at some point in the next 100 years. Also, tell those Michigan democrats to stop shoving their personal agendas on the national stage and screwing American consumers.

Teslas are the most American made cars on the road. Why would these corrupt politicians screw them over and allow foreign OEMs to get benefits from American tax payers? These people are all fools. All of em.

50% YoY increase in price per gallon on average. Thanks Joe Biden! You know, maybe if you want to price gauge customers so they go EV, maybe fix the idiotic EV tax rebate law at some point in the next 100 years. Also, tell those Michigan democrats to stop shoving their personal agendas on the national stage and screwing American consumers.

Teslas are the most American made cars on the road. Why would these corrupt politicians screw them over and allow foreign OEMs to get benefits from American tax payers? These people are all fools. All of em.
PREACH 🤣 And as friendly as Texas is to its' residents, they are considering a tax on EV since we won't "pay for the roads" via the taxes on gas!!! WTF Texas????

Reactions: EndlessPlaid