Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah there's a handful of states trying that. I'm not against it, but the Texas one I've heard is way over-compensating (AKA, they are trying to kill EV adoption).
The people who get elected in this country are complete idiots. Why would you want to hurt EV adoption when there are literally trillions to be made by transitioning everyone over AND it can be so much cleaner. Dumb, dumb all around. I'm buying a private island once I get my Model S (so in 2030).
You're confused as to why Texas wants to protect oil and gas usage?

No. But, I am confused why a liberal controlled government so worried about climate change has failed to take any action whatsoever to get EVs rolling 6 months in. Seems like there's a couple of low hangin fruits...

LOL, you think the government is liberal controlled? You should probably just stop this conversation right now.

Pezpunk does this all the time. Don't worry about it. I don't click like on most posts, but I always click like on the ones he down votes. I do this to cancel his actions, so they never mean a thing in this thread.
Ah hell, you just smashed the logic button. I am going to the previous page to double that effort.

Thanks for the life lesson.

Oh bring this on, I need to hear this crazy horseshit!
Oh bring this on, I need to hear this crazy horseshit!
200.gif

(rubs eyes) I got an EDD! It's been 2 months of blank (ordered in March), checking 4 times a day! It's back... Probably just to tease me, but hey, I'm desperate! Aug 1-15!
And i have the 19" cf config.
Man i hope this turns into a VIN and then my dream car shows up!
Now on to refreshing 10 times a day!
What interior color do you want?