Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Date slipped out by a day to 08/26 - 09/09 today. @GrnSqrl my #CarTwin are you still holding or getting bumped around too?
Sorry for the delay…been out chasing the little white ball today. 😀. My Range end date has stayed the same since Saturday at 9/4. Early date continues to slide one day every morning. Now at 8/24. I’ll take it though. Pattern is once we get to 7 day window, we should see the VIN. Fingers crossed!

edit: I’ll be back in a while. Now have 17 pages to catch up on. Can’t wait. 😀

That's like saying that a man with no ears and legs will still work. It may barely struggle along, but it won't do it well. Don't do this to your beautiful car. Please.🙂
I was expecting you would have a physical attachment that has the top half of the Yoke as well (i.e top half new and bottom half kind of wraps around the current Yoke) so you have the full wheel, but all things electronics are untouched... Hmm... Interesting..

Well, lawyers finally allowed me to officially put in reservations for White/Black/21' Plaid and LR. Wonder which one I will get. Just like another poster here, I really don't want to be in an ICE rental for longer than I have to. Commuting 150miles a day in an ICE after a few years of a Tesla is just horrible.

I hope it is a Plaid, but who knows at this point. Such a mess. I really hope that I don't get a car before a lot of you who have orders months old. I will be happy to get one don't get me wrong, but that just seems so stupidly unfair. I haven problem waiting in line as I would angry if I was one of those too.

Maybe the End of Quarter push will see all of us with new MS's?

I was expecting you would have a physical attachment that has the top half of the Yoke as well (i.e top half new and bottom half kind of wraps around the current Yoke) so you have the full wheel, but all things electronics are untouched... Hmm... Interesting..
Yeah tampering with electronics wil be interesting to see. Hopefully it doesn't go into Limp Mode or shut itself down on the highway like one German EV was doing....

I've read a lot of posts on this board over the last several months and it's seems to me that Plaid deliveries are being prioritized while LRs are being pushed out. I ordered my LR white/white FSD with 21" wheels on March 10. RN1146. Original delivery 4-11 weeks. Then blank, then August, then for two days June 30-July 8, then blank, then August again, then blank for the last 10 days or so. Now this:
Estimated Delivery: November 08 - November 28

My Plaid order was just bumped from August to February, it was originally a Plaid+ order too. This feels a whole lot like the back of the line.

On a positive note, folks with the triple whammy of White interior, 19" wheels, Carbon fiber are finally seeing dates, at least with very old orders. Sept 7 -27 on mine today as noted earlier. Spreadsheet updated.

I got the same Tesla email others have around saying Model S delivery update.

except me. does anyone have an earlier RN than me? mine is RN11394xxxx. Ordered September 22nd the minute Elon mentioned they were taking orders. Still blank delivery date as of right now.

i don't have an SA (that i know of). Anyone know of an email or phone number that can get me a human to badger?

except me. does anyone have an earlier RN than me? mine is RN11394xxxx. Ordered September 22nd the minute Elon mentioned they were taking orders. Still blank delivery date as of right now.

i don't have an SA (that i know of). Anyone know of an email or phone number that can get me a human to badger?
Call the main sales line or call the delivery center / service center you are taking delivery from. Or call the closest Tesla store to you.

Hmmm ok. Odd. What I circled though was your post, where you quoted his. So you couldn't see that part of his post, or you can't see people's titles?
Okay, I was thinking it was in the side banner. I'm an idiot. I finally see what you were referencing. Can't explain how I missed it. Time for sanity test.