Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes for 22 days now. I tried calling the delivery center and it keeps going to voicemail plus the guy who used to text me about my reservation keeps ignoring me.
Just call and select the new car purchase menu option. You'll get connected to a random SA and they will answer your questions.

I never tried calling before I got a VIN. I imagine demanding info on getting a car is going to get you nowhere. With a VIN though, they have been friendly and helpful each time.

I am really just joking based on others' experiences. My experience with the SC has been overall very positive. My SA would call me every or every other week for an update while I was waiting for delivery. At delivery he was there with a microfiber towel to make sure any fingerprints were cleaned (this is after the vehicle was detailed). He even went over the car while I was there looking at things with me to make sure I did not have any complaints. When I let him know a few items after delivery (like the dented speaker grill), he made a note of them so there would be no issues later if they claimed I waited too long.

Granted, he was going on very limited information, but what he had he shared.

But I also have very good experiences with my ICE dealers as well.

Almost at 3000 pages, wow.

Speaking of 3000, I want to thank everyone who has liked/loved/laughed at my messages on here (@2021plaid and others, you know who you are), as I finally have more likes than messages since I joined TMC nearly 7 years ago :)

Keep the positivity out there, everyone!
Congratulations my dude! Positivity is golden on this thread! Glad I was able to assist!😁😁😁

Hi Guys!

My first post here. I ordered my car at the end of last year and updated to the New Tesla after the announcement of the new Model S. I didn't realize I need to complete my profile page on Tesla webpage until July. However after I updated my profile it shows a delivery date of July. When July came and went, the date went blank, and like most people here I am also getting a Feb 2022 EDD. Is it really because we didn't pay the recent price hike of $10k? My lease is up in November, so Feb 2022 really will not work very well for me. Anyone has any idea why they push the delivery time by half a year, while clearly they are still delivering the Model S?

Hi Guys!

My first post here. I ordered my car at the end of last year and updated to the New Tesla after the announcement of the new Model S. I didn't realize I need to complete my profile page on Tesla webpage until July. However after I updated my profile it shows a delivery date of July. When July came and went, the date went blank, and like most people here I am also getting a Feb 2022 EDD. Is it really because we didn't pay the recent price hike of $10k? My lease is up in November, so Feb 2022 really will not work very well for me. Anyone has any idea why they push the delivery time by half a year, while clearly they are still delivering the Model S?
What is your order configuration? If it is a white interior, you are destined for February until supplies show up. Do not think the price hike or have a completed profile is the "trick", but those both are my opinion.

Hi Guys!

Welcome to the thread! Nice to have you!😁🙂

Reactions: T-Racer and cwanja
Hi Guys!

White interior seems to be the biggest issue, and then 19" wheels. Probably the best way to get it faster is change those options and possibly pay the extra $10k.

Hi Guys!

Welcome aboard. Just remember we know slightly more than the employees of Tesla - and that is not much. Most here is speculation with a sprinkle of optimism.

No - you are not being penalized for not paying the higher price.
We do not know absolutely concretely the delays but they seem to be supply chain and your configuration (white interior, 19" wheels, etc.). Your location can also play into it.

Welcome aboard. Just remember we know slightly more than the employees of Tesla - and that is not much. Most here is speculation with a sprinkle of optimism.

No - you are not being penalized for not paying the higher price.
We do not know absolutely concretely the delays but they seem to be supply chain and your configuration (white interior, 19" wheels, etc.). Your location can also play into it.
Where exactly is Strongbadia? 😂

Where exactly is Strongbadia? 😂

1628790394774.png

Strong Badia - Homestar Runner Wiki