Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I guess the auto park is no longer apart of this software update2021.24.3. This is kinda weird as to what’s going on software wise with these new S. Literally after this software update, auto shift out of park was disabled, Bluetooth no longer auto connects, and car for 10 mins no matter what, even with reboots thought the seatbelt was unbuckled.
😩
😩
Anyone else?

Well I guess the auto park is no longer apart of this software update2021.24.3. This is kinda weird as to what’s going on software wise with these new S. Literally after this software update, auto shift out of park was disabled, Bluetooth no longer auto connects, and car for 10 mins no matter what, even with reboots thought the seatbelt was unbuckled.
😩
😩
Anyone else?
2 button reset?

Finally got the electrician to show up to connect my Gen 3 charger. It's currently the nicest looking thing in my garage. 😂

I heard some mention of this thing having a wifi connection. I'm not sure if that is something I can do before I get the car but I'm going to look it up tonight.
Yes, it broadcasts an SSID. Connect to it, the password is on a sticker. Connect it to your Wifi

So my LR is scheduled to arrive in Warwick tomorrow at an unknown time. I expect a text from them tomorrow or Thursday, depending on the time it shows up, to schedule delivery. Warwick is a 45 minute drive, and my wife has already suggested we drive up there after work to see if we can get a glimpse. 😍

😩
😩
Anyone else?
Strange. I don't have any of these issues (Bluetooth connects without issue and automatically and auto shift out of park is working well).

Sorry I'm not more help, just offering a data point.

So Tesla had its two seconds of fame...still great car.

So my LR is scheduled to arrive in Warwick tomorrow at an unknown time. I expect a text from them tomorrow or Thursday, depending on the time it shows up, to schedule delivery. Warwick is a 45 minute drive, and my wife has already suggested we drive up there after work to see if we can get a glimpse. 😍
Super encouraging and so thrilled for you. I live about 10 miles over the line in MA. Awesome to see! Going forward I’ll need to think about Dedham vs Warwick. Take a ride up. Stop to eat some Italian food on Federal Hill! 👨🏻‍🍳

Super encouraging and so thrilled for you. I live right over the line in MA. Encouraging to see! Going forward I’ll need to think about Dedham vs Warwick. Take a ride up. Stop to eat at Federal Hill!
I grew up in Newton, MA. Route 9 and 128 were great places to have some "spirited" driving, but of course, back then, I think most cars topped out at 110-125mph, lol! 😜

So Tesla had its two seconds of fame...still great car.
If you consider limited run$2.5 million dollars cars not sold in the USA production cars.

I grew up in Newton, MA. Route 9 and 128 were great places to have some "spirited" driving, but of course, back then, I think most cars topped out at 110-125mph, lol! 😜
I know the area well. Usually stuck in traffic on 128 either way 🤣🤣🤣 And grew up in Brockton. We played Newton North and South back before they combined!