Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:oops:

And in the meantime, Edmunds also got a whopping 345 mi. on a single charge with the Tesla MS Plaid (with 21" wheels)...just 3 mi. short of the official Tesla & EPA 348 mi. max range. So, which is it? Awesome because it's so quick or sh!tty because it's so quick and because of the yoke steering (agreed, it's a stupid gimmick while it works okay, it's no better than a regular full round or full round/flat steering wheel) and sub-par quality and interior amenities? IDK, seems like Edmunds has no idea on what to really think about it? ... @lolachampcar (added you to my post b/c although I couldn't tell what settings Edmunds drove the MS Plaid in while testing the max range...I figure it was in Chill mode and everything was off? or maybe not? ...but nonetheless, however they tested it, they got 345 mi. max battery range! And this was contrary to what you've been getting with your MS Plaid)

SOOOOO true!!!
The first time that I floored the LR, I was thoroughly impressed. Last week I floored it and thought something was wrong. It did not seem as quick. After a quick Dragy test 0-60 of 3.39 not launched, I was happy nothing was wrong!! LOL. You get used to it.
Perhaps we have finally identified the difference between the LR and Plaid.
I've yet to get used to it :)

We have been over this. It is just a third motor. That is it. Nothing special about the motors. They do nothing but make the car go vroom vroom.
Looking for someone more clever than I to figure out out how to get the software to accept the rear motor swap, and then find me one of the many soon to be totaled Plaids to get me that extra motor. 🤣

Looking for someone more clever than I to figure out out how to get the software to accept the rear motor swap, and then find me one of the many soon to be totaled Plaids to get me that extra motor. 🤣
Heard a living room in Florida has one. Just got to get it removed from the coffee table as the support.