Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forget the Smokey And The Bandit mudflaps. If you PPF the entire car, add a second layer in the areas of concern. Or just put a larger first layer down if that area is not covered. Remove and replace smaller exposed pieces as needed. I’ve doubled up PPF in the past. Like it a whole lot better than flaps.

Last edited:
So this afternoon my wife followed me out to the garage. When I approached the Tesla, the lights flashed as it recorded a Sentry Mode event. My wife laughed and said "HAHA, you got flashed." I turned around and said "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking. Do it again."

She had her shirt half way up when she yanked it back down and screamed "OH MY GOD!!, You're trying to record me with your car!"

I got close, but no cigar. 😂 😂 😂

So this afternoon my wife followed me out to the garage. When I approached the Tesla, the lights flashed as it recorded a Sentry Mode event. My wife laughed and said "HAHA, you got flashed." I turned around and said "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking. Do it again."

She had her shirt half way up when she yanked it back down and screamed "OH MY GOD!!, You're trying to record me with your car!"

I got close, but no cigar. 😂 😂 😂
Pictures or it didn’t happen. 😂

View attachment 708583
My I-Pace had 4 mudflaps on it...looked good, imho and did what they're supposed to do. Not sure why you think people would laugh at mudflaps on your Tesla MS LR? Seems silly to me.
I-Pace was ahead of its time maybe, but certainly ahead of Jaguar's ability & desire to see it be successful.

here we go...
1631493586250.png

Is the FSD package a $10k pile of garbage or am I missing something here lol? Do only the "beta" testers get any legitimate FSD features? What do we pay the 10k for? 🤔
Don’t know if we’ll actually see real working FSD features or not in the next year or two, but I ordered it with mine and forked over $10k for it although the cost of the MS Plaid increased $10k (well after I placed my order) so the way I justify it, basically I’m getting FSD (if it ever happens) for free, lol! 👍🏻🤪

Personally, I think it’s a huge priority for Tesla to actually get FSD going. After all, isn’t that the main reason why we’re driving (or about to drive) these cars with half a steering wheel? 🤔

Reactions: impastu