Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah that black paint looks crazy good, especially at dusk. I knew exactly what it was when I saw it a mile away and let's just say I was able to cancel my doctor's appointment for tomorrow. ;)

And teeter totter puts me about right next door to @Hayseed_MS - which aint too far from wherever the hell you live!

I thought I saw you out working in your yard. It is okay to swim naked but can you please put on a towel when you get out to go get the mail?

I thought I saw you out working in your yard. It is okay to swim naked but can you please put on a towel when you get out to go get the mail?
eyes-burning.gif

I can't even get the gimmick non-beta-beta tester features to work LOL. I don't know if it has anything to do with the car not updating to the latest software or what.

View attachment 708671

View attachment 708673

View attachment 708674
View attachment 708680

The owners manual still crashes the car too LOL
Wonder if you should reach out to someone at Tesla or put in for a service request? Lol! Don’t know but at least maybe swing by your local Service Ctr to ask them about it? Maybe you just need a s/w update?

I figure FSD won’t be available until at least the end of the year at best but more like next year…maybe…or the year after that…maybe? IDK. I’m really thinking this Tesla MS Plaid will be my first AND last Tesla. Hoping that Lucid comes out swinging and has good reliability and makes some decent improvements over the next few years!

Black exterior, black interior, black trim, black wheels black windows.

EDIT: Here's a gem from page one of this thread, back in the gold ole days of 2012.

View attachment 708656

This guy truly had no idea that he was before his time...

@widodh - you still around here? Do you like what we've done with the place?

@widodh : I am sorry for the way this thread has turned out. I have posted nothing but on-topic posts. I am only one man and can only do so much.

Does anyone know if it's safe to keep the ride height in low all the time? I love how the car feels in low, but just worried it'll scrape the ground or something. Perhaps a better question would be - when is it not safe to keep the ride height in low?

Currently I always hit raise suspension before a big dip, like when entering a parking lot.

Does anyone know if it's safe to keep the ride height in low all the time? I love how the car feels in low, but just worried it'll scrape the ground or something. Perhaps a better question would be - when is it not safe to keep the ride height in low?

Currently I always hit raise suspension before a big dip, like when entering a parking lot.

Leave it in auto. It will auto raise itself on bumpy roads. You will have to tell it to go up for bumps and such. Tell it to remember those zpots you frequent.

Leave it in auto. It will auto raise itself on bumpy roads. You will have to tell it to go up for bumps and such. Tell it to remember those zpots you frequent.
There is no auto ride height hide from what I’m seeing in the menu. All I see is “set default ride height to low”. Maybe I’m missing it?

there’s only auto for suspension - not ride height

Came across this website. Seems a pretty informative page and a range of interesting information. This link is to the software list of updates and release notes on the site.

Oh yeah I view that site all the time! Great one for SW release notes, and it gets updated pretty quick after the update is released.