Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTAF?! For real?
laughing-spacex-1.gif

According to launch night, the first CT delivery should be roughly right now. Ill take my truck. Lol. In all seriousness I think we will be lucky to have them delivered by end of next year at all. I hope it actually comes out and pricing doesn't go wild, I'm like RN#800 for the tri-motor, not that it matters at all. Ill probably be the last person in the country to get my truck
Tell you what, Drake? Next year, when you have your CT and MS, I'll drive up there in my Plaid+ with 4680's, servo actuated screen
Isn't it wonderful? I haven't figured out if he's just clueless, or this is early onset dementia or a combination thereof.

I mean are you guys forgetting about the GM EV1? /s
In all seriousness, he is factual. The EV1 was the original production EV....thus, from a facts aspect, they "led".
But Did that "electrify the entire auto industry"? maybe not.

But since when did stating facts become a pre-req to lead this country? 🤣 🤣

In all seriousness, he is factual. The EV1 was the original production EV....thus, from a facts aspect, they "led".
But Did that "electrify the entire auto industry"? maybe not.

But since when did stating facts become a pre-req to lead this country? 🤣 🤣
They didn't even lead lol. The EV1 was cool, but it was a barely 100 mile range lead acid battery California compliance car. EVs in 1910 had 80 mile ranges.
There was nothing about it that said "EVs are cool, and you should buy one!" That's where Tesla came in and revolutionized things.

Last edited:
Obviously, the writer is pro Tesla. But I love that they did not just stop with that statement. When on to throw some digs at the Badger. Plus the EV credit and how the Hummer is priced outside of the credit eligibility. Look for Hummer specials (aka government subsidized) incoming to make the cutoff.
Yeah it's a Tesla website, but the information is accurate. It boggles my mind that a US president is tone deaf to what an American company, Tesla, has done to upend the global auto industry.