Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm imagining leshore doing his walk through right now! I was at the Tampa SC/store this morning, where someone was taking delivery of a blue one, and there was a black and a gray one being delivered today, too. It's fun to relive that exciting day through others!

Kinda fun to comeback to this thread and see the same anxious, can't sleep at night, send pics mentality is alive as ever here!

That's all this thread is about, from the very beginning. VINs hitting 40,000 now. Amazing.

Yes, keep sending pics everyone!

Agreed. It brings it all right back. I'll never forget that one guy from Texas who kept getting everyone to upgrade at the last moment. I was a victim of that, and I'm happy I was. [texex] come on... get the "P" you know you really want it. Get the P+ you won't regret it!!!" [/texex] :D

- - - Updated - - -

...I pushed the Model S order button. Confident in my choices, I immediately pushed the Confirm button. And the wait began. In 2 hours and 32 minutes, I will be picking up my Model S. Like a kid on Christmas morning, I am bouncing off the walls as the clock ticks down.

There's still time to upgrade to the "P". You really seem like the type of person that should have that. Come on. Do it. You won't regret it. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to build this car exactly the way you want it!!! GET THE P!!! :D :D :D

Just picked up my blue 85...going to hit the road! By the way, Christy at Costa Mesa is awesome!
Awesome. Isn't it the best car ever? ^_^

Drivers side.jpeg
Front.jpeg
Passenger side.jpeg
Rear.jpeg

as promised ^_^
Lighted T coming soon.

Last edited: