Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just putting out information to be digested at your leisure...

I switched my account to cash vs financing on Jan 20. Received my VIN 1 Feb for an East Coast RN1150 order. Not saying that it was actually a factor or not... but 8ish months in and then a VIN two weeks after the change (for an MSM LR, which seems like a unicorn at this point) seems a little suspicious.

My EDD recently changed to March 20 - March 31 from April 03 - May 01. Ordered 10/11/21 with RN 1157..
I am hopeful for the new headlights and hope EndlessPlaid is accurate with the timing of the rollout..
My question to anyone with experience is what does it mean that my EDD moved down to an eleven day window?
I kind of hope that it is pushed out a little more now that I know the possibility of new style lights is near..
Thanks for reading and any response!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
My EDD recently changed to March 20 - March 31 from April 03 - May 01. Ordered 10/11/21 with RN 1157..
I am hopeful for the new headlights and hope EndlessPlaid is accurate with the timing of the rollout..
My question to anyone with experience is what does it mean that my EDD moved down to an eleven day window?
I kind of hope that it is pushed out a little more now that I know the possibility of new style lights is near..
Thanks for reading and any response!
Pretty much nothing. The EDD will change, or it will not. It will not mean a damn bit.

Can confirm. I picked up my model s a few days ago and the lights are terrible. Coming from a German vehicle they are brutal. One of my first new cars has a 2009 Honda Civic and those lights were marginally better than the lights on the S.

Seriously considering selling as I do a lot of night driving. I honestly thought everyone was exaggerating when they talked about how bad the lights were.

Like I got rid of my x6 for this? I’d be better off duct taping flashlights to this blow dryer.
Yep, we were not kidding or exaggerating - they truely suck.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid