Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok dude NOT on a black car. Obviously it's going to be body colored. Look at a black current Plaid!

Also @BobbyRitz, so nice to see you back!
Duuude on a black current car the trim still stands out! On this it’s clearly black paint!

Also, rear door trim alignment is much better again than originally shipping models. Much better than mine. Can you actually believe my car looks like this? What a joke.

Attachments

• 21C4FDDF-54E7-4BAF-ACA5-C0E0F869BFF9.jpeg
    21C4FDDF-54E7-4BAF-ACA5-C0E0F869BFF9.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 83
  • CF1A1438-B29F-4D43-B748-AF053E3A63DF.jpeg
    CF1A1438-B29F-4D43-B748-AF053E3A63DF.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 61
Yup! Even if it was body colored, the badge would make up for it for most people I believe. (Although I do like the cleaner look if it was that way). Thankfully, it's not!
The badge doesn’t do much for me, lol!

@EndlessPlaid you're in denial, mate! That is clearly a painted black appliqué to match the paint color of the rest of the car!

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Yup! Even if it was body colored, the badge would make up for it for most people I believe. (Although I do like the cleaner look if it was that way). Thankfully, it's not!
To be frank, that’s a pretty cheap decal badge. Definitely prefer the three dimensional alloy original (and aftermarket) to this 2D decal. Cheapens the look, IMHO!

• Funny
To be frank, that’s a pretty cheap decal badge. Definitely prefer the three dimensional alloy original (and aftermarket) to this 2D decal. Cheapens the look, IMHO!
(X post)

Oh Lord, ok lol! The alloy one clearly was not for mass production, and was a special run. I'm happy the production one looks this good! It still says Plaid without having to say Plaid, WHILE not infringing on the first 25 owners!

• Funny
Reactions: jebinc
(X post)

Oh Lord, ok lol! The alloy one clearly was not for mass production, and was a special run. I'm happy the production one looks this good! It still says Plaid without having to say Plaid, WHILE not infringing on the first 25 owners!
A swing and a miss! But okay…. To each their own! At least we all can agree new lights are really coming and that settles that “endless” speculation! 🤣

• Love