Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome! Mine too! Not sure if I want the refresh or not. I see they are pulling the radar too. Not sure if I want the updated lights and charge port, or the radar! Pure vision hasn't been working to great with all the phantom breaking.
When is your EDD and what part of the country? I think some of the 472's were assigned and shipped pre shut down. If you're far enough away you might still have hope of getting the old one ;) and if not, you can always check available inventory online.

When is your EDD and what part of the country? I think some of the 472's were assigned and shipped pre shut down. If you're far enough away you might still have hope of getting the old one ;) and if not, you can always check available inventory online.
Ha! that is actually how i got assigned a vin was checking inventory online. My delivery is in Savannah, GA. I got lucky and found my exact order going to Kennesaw, GA and they rerouted and assigned it to me. I ordered 11/19. My delivery is set for March 11. They said it is still in Freemont.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Ha! that is actually how i got assigned a vin was checking inventory online. My delivery is in Savannah, GA. I got lucky and found my exact order going to Kennesaw, GA and they rerouted and assigned it to me. I ordered 11/19. My delivery is set for March 11. They said it is still in Freemont.
Yup... You're getting the new stuff...

We've had 2 Teslas with white interiors ('17 X and new '22 YP) and one black ('17 S). My new Plaid will be white. Looking at a white Plaid yesterday (owner vehicle) and one in the Santa Monica showroom, it almost seemed cream. Certainly not the stark white of our previous cars. Wondering if it's just the perforation making it less 'bright'. Not sure....but...I really liked it.