Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla did good. These lights look so good! I was initially hoping to just have new tail lights back in December, but the matrix headlight is also so awesome looking.

Really wish Tesla did not screw the early adopters, but I guess a lot of you still prefer the old tails...
I was watching that video and realized that I don't have any idea what my own headlights or tail lights look like when they're on, since I'm driving the car :).

I think the idiot at the SC had not been paying attention to the actual problem. I've already taken it in twice when they said they couldn't replicate. Looks like they just ordered the door part and not the antenna :/
View attachment 774934
Here’s my write up. Guess I gotta keep pressing. 😄

Attachments

• C81A22E0-EF74-4CF5-9ACF-E353C8598E20.png
    C81A22E0-EF74-4CF5-9ACF-E353C8598E20.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 110
Tesla did good. These lights look so good! I was initially hoping to just have new tail lights back in December, but the matrix headlight is also so awesome looking.

Really wish Tesla did not screw the early adopters, but I guess a lot of you still prefer the old tails...
Yes, we do… but that doesn’t mean we don’t what the new matrix led headlights!