Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hard to tell in the video, but those low beams seem to have a very nice, sharp cutoff.
My MYP matrix leds have a sharp cutoff. These should be the same.
Yup! The lights look SICK at night! Cant wait to see the day video!
…and yet I wonder, why there was only one black car delivered…. Seems like we would have seen more today….

My MYP matrix leds have a sharp cutoff. These should be the same.

…and yet I wonder, why there was only one black car delivered. Seems like would would have seen more today….
Dude. There will be more. I promise lol! We'll probably see more today! Remember we have to account for shipping time, as well as the fact that not every Model S owner is on social media or is even interested in the new lights. We are a small subset of the actual customer base. 🙂

Reactions: jebinc and scrapps
Dude. There will be more. I promise lol! We'll probably see more today! Remember we have to account for shipping time, as well as the fact that not every Model S owner is on social media or is even interested in the new lights. We are a small subset of the actual customer base. 🙂

Imagine the number posts if the majority of the plaid base were here....

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Alright everyone get out your pitchforks and rifle lol! Here's the controversial charge door!
Not a fan of the slow double flip….

B46929C3-E7E4-44BA-A828-65CD9F294158.gif