Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which is?
Witching hour has officially arrived, folks! From now until 6am, EDT!

040E46B3-3655-4902-BE9E-058514CB8255.jpeg

i mean, it IS proven that Tesla prioritizes those who pay higher prices than those who dont. Evidence? FSD orders of Y's get delivered faster than those without FSD. and plaids get delivered faster than LR S's.

Whats the question again?
The argument isn't that, the argument the op made was if two exactly the same builds, were bought at different times, they prioritized the more expensive one ordered later.

So. My current EDD is 3/26-4/16.

Like clockwork it will change sometime within the next 13 hours. Anyone care to guess what the next window will be? Will it
  • push out only the near date?
  • push out the far date?
  • push out the whole window?
  • give me a VIN?
Or something amazing like a delivery date?

Bets? Winner gets a new hinge. No door or car attached.

Like clockwork it will change sometime within the next 13 hours. Anyone care to guess what the next window will be? Will it
  • push out the far date?
  • give me a VIN?

Mine went as follows
- 2 Mondays ago, end of april/may
- few days later, end of March
- last Saturday was still end of March, edd 3/24, had talked to my bank that Friday to start the loan process Monday
- Sunday, it changed to end of may/June....
- Monday I email bank "never mind.... Tesla monkeys changed it again" (I use this bank for biz so we have a good/fun relationship)
- about 30m later edd changes back to what it was Saturday
- 30m later I get Vin.... And have to email bank literally an hour later "nevermind 2.0, I have Vin!"

So within 48 hours it changed 3 times with 2+ month swings.... Needless to say it was a wild weekend of emotions 🤣 praying Monday nothing changes, and car isn't a sheet show of issues .

So within 48 hours it changed 3 times with 2+ month swings.... Needless to say it was a wild weekend of emotions 🤣 praying Monday nothing changes, and car isn't a sheet show of issues .

Mine stuck at Plano last week. I figured once it was past the day before delivery date, it wouldn't change, and it didn't. I can't recall if you've picked up there before, but they deliver at the building left of the service center building. Not marked in any way, but lots of cars backed in there. They put tent signs on the dashes.

Fingers crossed for you.

teslaplano1.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: EndlessPlaid

• push out the far date?
  • give me a VIN?

It will be an EoQ EDD. Hinge, please!

An update on my saga... Still don't have the car. Supposedly car is throwing code(s) and are trying to sort it out.

Received this yesterday from an operations advisor:

They have looped in our regional support team to further investigate since they are short staffed on the weekend. I will give you an update once we hear from them.

They have updated the EDD to Monday, but it's continuing to slip...

Took home delivery today of LR MSM White on 21s. VIN 475... My very 1st Tesla! She's a beaut! Windshield was clear. Panel gaps are nice. Only missing shelf and rear license plate holder, which they let me know ahead of time. Rear drivers side passenger door handle goes in a bit far so scheduled to fix. Drives like a dream. Good luck to everyone waiting on theirs!
Congrats! Got any pics for us? I’m in the same location and have almost the same config besides the wheels.