Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We picked up our car this morning, and I couldn’t find a single issue. I couldn’t be happier.
1648670057043.jpeg

After a week, I got mine back with Xpel Stealth, Ceramic and Tint today. It looks great, but sadly it rained this morning and it's already dirty. Double sadly, they told me to hold off washing for a week. I might try to just run some water on it.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to do with the T logos, so I just got some carbon fiber look vinyl off Amazon and they applied them. Pretty happy with them now.

Attachments

• msp-front.jpg
    msp-front.jpg
    744.1 KB · Views: 70
  • msp-back.jpg
    msp-back.jpg
    698.2 KB · Views: 69
  • msp-t.jpg
    msp-t.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 72
Can confirm the EOQ rush is still a thing. Yesterday my delivery date jumped from July-August to having a VIN assigned. They threatened to unassign if I took delivery any later than tomorrow. A bit annoying as this doesn't give me time to secure third party financing but the Tesla rate is good enough for now. Might look into a DCU refinance down the road.

Picking up at 5pm tomorrow in LA!

Can confirm the EOQ rush is still a thing. Yesterday my delivery date jumped from July-August to having a VIN assigned. They threatened to unassign if I took delivery any later than tomorrow. A bit annoying as this doesn't give me time to secure third party financing but the Tesla rate is good enough for now. Might look into a DCU refinance down the road.

Picking up at 5pm tomorrow in LA!
Now you’re talking