Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question on my mind as I waitā€¦

Brake Regen, one pedal driving in winter. On the LR S. How do you guys handle this in winter. Did I hear that there are no adjustments for this? Can it be turned off in winter?
Driving carefully on ice and snow - no issues with regen. Just learn how to feather and you will be fine. A nothingburger IMO.

Question on my mind as I waitā€¦

Brake Regen, one pedal driving in winter. On the LR S. How do you guys handle this in winter. Did I hear that there are no adjustments for this? Can it be turned off in winter?
Iā€™ve never changed anything in Winter vs Summer for 2 years Model X 1 year Model 3P. Both had snow tires. I travel between central NH and MA. X did way better than the 3. 3 would slip on gentle acceleration due to its rear bias. But max regen in winter was fine. Usually when itā€™s cold and icy chances are I have some reduced regen naturally any way.

Just like you donā€™t slam the pedal down in icy conditions. Donā€™t jerk your foot off either. If you want to be efficient you want to roll to a stop exactly where you want to land. That usually means letting up gradually. You donā€™t jerk you foot off, see your gonna be short and hit throttle again then jerk it off again. You want to let up with one continuous deceleration.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Beautiful!

Could you share pictures of the back of the car? Excited to see new lights on a red!
1648691032569.jpeg

Observed refresh refresh Plaid delivery Today...

TL;DW:

2D badging!

No paint or gap issues!

Parcel shelves!

Wormless yoke!

Close up of hinge!

"Better quality than a few months ago"

No paint or gap issues? Except for the shoddy paint and gaps that are clear as day on the rear? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Attachments

• 2ED3DFBE-C994-42F8-9E00-29CBC7565091.png
    2ED3DFBE-C994-42F8-9E00-29CBC7565091.png
    1 MB · Views: 70
  • 73E00341-3498-45E5-8934-973FBD1C171C.png
    73E00341-3498-45E5-8934-973FBD1C171C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
No paint or gap issues? Except for the shoddy paint and gaps that are clear as day on the rear? šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Yup. That's my car in fact. The 'shoddy' paint is left over wax. The gap we fixed with the adjustment bumpers. I'm happy. :)

Aerodyne and I went over the car for about 90 minutes this afternoon. Big shout out to him for helping me out today.. I need to treat him to lunch.

Missing: Spoiler and FOBs. Nada else.

I have not calibrated my eyes to the new rear lights. Looks better than my '15 anyway.

Some of the vertical mismatch was in the hatch adjusted out after the vid.

Are you mad because you have a white car? Gaps always look worse in white, I know...

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid