Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's truly one of best cars in the world imo. Such a good vehicle!
Oh and the Plaid; don’t get me gushing about that!

8A1CD6E2-9F7E-44C8-9A7B-34BA95295A6B.gif

I’ve even seen much more expensive cars that don’t match. Aston Martins etc. I’d go so far as to say most cars don’t match, either by a little or by more than that… It’s usually most easy to see from hood/front quarters to bumper or rear trunk/quarters to bumper. Plain as day.
Yes, errors occurred in all vehicles regardles but majority of Tesla have quality issues. Other companies have issues too but is not as common as Tesla .

Yes. I learned that you can't take one criticism that don't even effect anything in your life. And the moment you can't get it your way or get someone to listen to you. You ran straight to the principal office
I’m not sure I follow, I saw no criticism. I saw someone doubting my post, which is fine by me. And I happen to know a lot about the topic at hand so I explained further. Also fine. There was no criticism, no argument.

Not everything is a brawl. Like I mentioned previously, this is a respectful forum and should remain that way.

I’m not sure I follow, I saw no criticism. I saw someone doubting my post, which is fine by me. And I happen to know a lot about the topic at hand so I explained further. Also fine. There was no criticism, no argument.

Not everything is a brawl. Like I mentioned previously, this is a respectful forum and should remain that way.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Oh wait, nope. I agree.

💯 Think of this beautiful thread! :)

• Funny
Reactions: uthatcher
Moderator note: Moved around 20 posts to Snippiness. They're not all from one person. Please be good to each other and stay on topic.

Thanks for understanding,

Bruce.
Thank you. I was about to jump ship. I had been enjoy this forum, especially this thread, until recently. There’s a lot of friendly banter, sometimes friendly disagreements, and lots of good information, which I enjoy and appreciate. This is the second thread on this forum where I see the use of “fanboI” to insult someone just because they are not as enraged as you are about a topic. I don‘t think anyone here has a need, or wants to defend Elon or Tesla. Neither one is perfect and we all wish we could make better sense of how orders are filled.

I don’t own a Tesla yet. To be honest buying an expensive vehicle never made sense to me. I have been interested on buying a Tesla since day one but decided to wait until the technology and infrastructure got better. For no real reason I pegged 2022 as the year I would buy one. So here I am now learning from this thread. Hopefully we can get back to our friendly banter and guessing what new things are part of refresh 1, 2, and 3. Making things up about AI matrix lights and the like. Except hinges, if those damn new hinges are not real I’m going to be pissed.

Thank you. I was about to jump ship. I had been enjoy this forum, especially this thread, until recently. There’s a lot of friendly banter, sometimes friendly disagreements, and lots of good information, which I enjoy and appreciate. This is the second thread on this forum where I see the use of “fanboI” to insult someone just because they are not as enraged as you are about a topic. I don‘t think anyone here has a need, or wants to defend Elon or Tesla. Neither one is perfect and we all wish we could make better sense of how orders are filled.

I don’t own a Tesla yet. To be honest buying an expensive vehicle never made sense to me. I have been interested on buying a Tesla since day one but decided to wait until the technology and infrastructure got better. For no real reason I pegged 2022 as the year I would buy one. So here I am now learning from this thread. Hopefully we can get back to our friendly banter and guessing what new things are part of refresh 1, 2, and 3. Making things up about AI matrix lights and the like. Except hinges, if those damn new hinges are not real I’m going to be pissed.

You will love the car.

You can bet @WilliamG life that the hinges are real.