Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get a similar limited list on the car I have, but I think one will get more info on new and used inventory.

Which, is important. You want to know build date and other things before you place an order.

Not sure why some things are missing in your case. Your image shows red calipers, where is the code for plaid brakes?
Don't know. That's all it provided and I know that it was recently built, March 5th to be exact.

01C4C360-0843-45DC-83EE-C64E96C7B66D.jpeg

someone asked for a pic of my steering wheel. Vin is 5056Xx . The SA said that this is a Hp4 car because it has the new side cameras(but who knows!).

View attachment 917753
someone asked for a pic of my steering wheel. Vin is 5056Xx . The SA said that this is a Hp4 car because it has the new side cameras(but who knows!).
So if you push on the airbag, will the horn sound?

Elon promised this over a YEAR ago . . . and I'm so damn tired of waiting for this basic safety feature to work.

Here is the Response... MS cars must be made after 15 February 2023 to have the new roof glass. The one I looked at was made on 10 February abouts.

Please note, this is from Tesla sales, no guarantee that a car made after 15 February has the new glass, but greater than zero chance cars made before WILL NOT have the new glass.

Hope that is more helpful than not.
Mine is made 16th of February... hope I will have glass roof. I have confirmed HW4 and new radar.