Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Email notification from DS just now. Left the "queue" and now in production! Pearl White S85 VIN 52460 Finalized 7/1 - projected home delivery 9/27 Rochester NY via Mt Kisco. Very Happy!!!!

We're still waiting for the production word and we finalized early June. It must be set up based on where the car is being delivered and they're starting to catch up. We should have picked up our car 2 hrs ago. :( So much to look forward to. And we hope to make it to the EV get together in Scottsdale on the 20th in our new car! Happy thoughts.

Email notification from DS just now. Left the "queue" and now in production! Pearl White S85 VIN 52460 Finalized 7/1 - projected home delivery 9/27 Rochester NY via Mt Kisco. Very Happy!!!!

ROCDOC You give me hope VIN#49836 still in queue but checking 4-15 times a day. I think I maybe developing a bad habit. Overall very optimistic. Congratulation on your update!!!

Went from In Production to Production Complete this morning. VIN 500xx. Dashboard currently says Sept 18 for delivery (originally was Sept 4). I suspect it will be right around there.
"Production Complete
Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery."

And in the mean time Tesla is doing it's usual non existent job of communication as my VIN 480xx awaits production.

some of the best things made are here in the US. This is why it may take a while to get to you in HK. Normally we have to wait for imported things to come from over there, in this case, you get to experience a long wait for a superior US made product. Enjoy!

And in the mean time Tesla is doing it's usual non existent job of communication as my VIN 480xx awaits production.

If I had to guess I think you'll be going into production October once they've delivered as many as possible locally by the end of September. In my experience I've had to reach out to them early on in the process if I wanted any updates or to ask a question. It's only now as I approach actual delivery (less than two weeks away at this point) that they're starting to call me to refine delivery date, arrange payment, insurance etc. so the actual delivery day consists solely of me walking in, inspecting the car, get the "owner training", and drive away with a big grin.

Good luck Lerxt!

Anxiously awaiting the pictures!

Finished the floor of the "nursery" today. Very happy with the RaceDeck tiles and the results! Here are some pics.

Next step is the "baby bottle" (HPWC) installation a week from Thursday.....:wink:

image.jpg
image.jpg