Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1011025

But it does not come with wheels!

Hover option only!!
That’s teslas big update for the 2024 Model Year!

Why do you think there’s been so much anticipation for 2024 vins, people have been cancelling orders left and right hoping to get the new updated model. Front camera, ambient lighting and hover option.

Looks like 3 more 2024 MSLR listed yesterday (United States Tesla Model S cars for sale). You can tell they are 2024's since they aren't discounted if you look them up on the Tesla site with the 2023s all having that 3% discount.
1705930723872.png

Should hopefully see some folks getting VINs assigned today!

• Informative
Reactions: empiredown and teko
I've been wrong before, but....seeing a "Factorygated" date and time in the image source data on the Tesla inventory site has been pretty reliable in the past. See image in post xxx392.

Edit:. For extra credit and imaginary forum points, someone could search the source string for codes related to new horn and camera...

Here you have it.. from the webpage string

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2024-01-22, às 14.09.35.png
    Captura de ecrã 2024-01-22, às 14.09.35.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: calm-one
Tesla needs to up their game for Plaid. Plaid should include the track package (minus the idiotic race tires) or shouldn't exist. 0-60 in 2 seconds is of little value and nothing more than a party trick relative to base Model S. Makes me angry. They should treat Plaid models similar to how Porsche treats GT models.
May be a “party trick“ to you but it puts a ridiculous smile on my face every time I launch that MSP beast!

Reactions: cptnslo
Tesla needs to up their game for Plaid. Plaid should include the track package (minus the idiotic race tires) or shouldn't exist. 0-60 in 2 seconds is of little value and nothing more than a party trick relative to base Model S. Makes me angry. They should treat Plaid models similar to how Porsche treats GT models.
Have you priced the Taycan Turbo S recently? $90k + $20k for the track package is still much much cheaper. I guess they could make the track pack an option at the factory. Bring back Plaid+.... I'd be down for that.

Now, there are four '24's in inventory, one is a blue plaid in CA.

Can't find any evidence of front camera or RGB lighting in the source data, possibly I missed it.
Wouldn't surprise me if this is like a repeat of the 2022s. Early 2022s didn't have swivel display or matrix headlights and upgraded tail lights. And then within a few months they did. Nothing like FOMO!

Reactions: teko