Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's interesting. So you found it in the model S service manual for sure? I was worried that the new seats might only be for the model 3 and we'd get nothing.
yep! This was right around the time greentheonly found it in the app code for the 3, but this was part of the model s service manual.

it’s definitely still there, just none of us can see it. I’m sure whoever publishes the service docs accidentally marked the procedure/related as public.

Anyone know if the paint color gets done in batches? (All black one week, all red next week, etc.)
That does seem to be roughly how they do it. Not sure if it’s by week or what though.

What I’m not 100% sure about is if Plaids and LRs are built at the same time or not. I would imagine the subframes are put together before hand and the actual labor of hooking them up is essentially the same process. But who knows how Tesla batches these things.

Up to 90 new MSLRs in inventory, but haven't seen any VINs assigned in this thread (maybe one?). A lot of EDD windows starting this week, wonder when they will start assigning and shipping them out to us.
Strangely, 2023 MS Plaids went up by 10 cars from yesterday. 8 of them are new cars, 2 demo’s. Tesla must have some stock of cars that were not previously production reported or sent to the inventory channel for some reason. Possibly rework.

Why they dont assign me a vin but exactly same design available in sunnyvale
I guess 2024 vin
IMG_5717.jpeg