Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s been a few months, but if you get to the point of entering your credentials and then cancel out, I think it eventually gives you an option to enter the ach info
I've done this numerous times. It does not offer an ACH option. When I cancel out, it presents an error popup which reads, "Bank Account Could Not Be Added / Would you like to try again or continue with a Wire Transfer? / View Wire Details / Try Again" Wiring money is very different than an ACH.

Does anyone know if there is a good thread here about aftermarket wheels for MSP? I have looked but have not found anything.

I ordered the basic Tempest wheels as $4500 for the Arachnids which I don't particularly like seemed wasteful. Hoping to find a good aftermarket wheel in that price range. I've looked at some Vossens I like. Trying to sort through sizes and other brand options now. It helps me to see what other people have done or recommend... gets the creative juices flowing.

Ah they just tightened it to march 2-23 from feb 26-march 31
Same here, just went from a 5 to 3 week window. Based on others EDD movement, seems to be the first step to getting an actual VIN assigned is to get down to this 3 week window so we have some hope!

Order date 12/04
MSLR/White/White/Wheel/19''

Original EDD Dec 2023-Jan 2024
12/15/23 - Jan 3-Feb 14
01/04/24 - Feb 3-Mar 16
02/05/24 - Feb 16-Mar 22
02/16/24 - Feb 25-Mar 31
02/26/24 - Feb 29-Mar 21

How much time do I have to accept Vision disclosure?
Does anyone know what happens if i don't accept that?
Can I delay delivery using it ?

Just got assigned a VIN again.
..RF534xxx

Checked out 2024 model s ultra red in fremont, it looked

Same here, just went from a 5 to 3 week window. Based on others EDD movement, seems to be the first step to getting an actual VIN assigned is to get down to this 3 week window so we have some hope!

Order date 12/04

12/15/23 - Jan 3-Feb 14
01/04/24 - Feb 3-Mar 16
02/05/24 - Feb 16-Mar 22
02/16/24 - Feb 25-Mar 31
02/26/24 - Feb 29-Mar 21
Today was my 16th EDD change. Since mid Feb my EDD has been changing the front and back date by one day almost every day. Currently sitting at 2/26 - 3/13.
Ordered 12/27 MSLR/UR/Cream/wheel/19”
Hang in there!

Received a VIN today.Estimated delivery March 10-17. 2024 model s long range. Transferring unlimited supercharging.
Just my opinion, but when I read these, I immediately look at the signature to see if there is an order date or even a build type. Without that information, I have no idea if I am on track or not. I ordered on 2/14 for MSLR Black/Black/21"/steering wheel. Wanted a UR Plaid, but this is my wife's car and she did not want the added acceleration and estimate range loss.

Just my opinion, but when I read these, I immediately look at the signature to see if there is an order date or even a build type. Without that information, I have no idea if I am on track or not. I ordered on 2/14 for MSLR Black/Black/21"/steering wheel. Wanted a UR Plaid, but this is my wife's car and she did not want the added acceleration and estimate range loss.
My order was placed 2/14. I ordered a red LR with cream interior. 19 inch wheels.

By comparison you ordered 2 weeks ago so you are on track. Others here have waited 4-6 months so nothing unusual.

Reactions: fupito
It's not to late to rent a Plaid on Turo and change her mind...

Order date 12/04

12/15/23 - Jan 3-Feb 14
01/04/24 - Feb 3-Mar 16
02/05/24 - Feb 16-Mar 22
02/16/24 - Feb 25-Mar 31
02/26/24 - Feb 29-Mar 21
Funny, my last was
Feb23-mar 6th.

Today it changed to
Jan-feb 2024
🤣🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: iHateWaiting

Order date 12/04

12/15/23 - Jan 3-Feb 14
01/04/24 - Feb 3-Mar 16
02/05/24 - Feb 16-Mar 22
02/16/24 - Feb 25-Mar 31
02/26/24 - Feb 29-Mar 21
That's an interesting theory. My EDD changed to a 3 week window as of this morning. I'm curious what people have seen as far as getting their VIN assigned in number of days after their EDD window has tightened. After the VIN is assigned, what's the typical timing from there?

Reactions: iHateWaiting
Funny, my last was
Feb23-mar 6th.

Today it changed to
Jan-feb 2024
🤣🤣🤣
That is so strange, hopefully that just means you and the other user above that happened to will get a VIN today and they just accidentally updated your order when they were moving it into the delivery plan. Who knows.

That's an interesting theory. My EDD changed to a 3 week window as of this morning. I'm curious what people have seen as far as getting their VIN assigned in number of days after their EDD window has tightened. After the VIN is assigned, what's the typical timing from there?
Yeah purely speculative, but there definitely seems to be a pattern when I skim through this thread. Seems like within that next week or so you get a VIN assigned as it tightens. The process and pattern after a VIN assignment though has been all over the place, even for MSPs that haven't been on EPA hold.

This is my story, and net of the 2 week hold I asked for, it's close to what Tesla had predicted from the start. Others, especially those ordering MSLR's, have a different story and many have been impacted by the EPA estimated range re-testing.

1708965389669.png