Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The saga continues. Finally got a response back from Tesla after over 2 weeks that just read 'Still waiting on factory.' Then 30 minutes later my order completely disappears from my Tesla account. Fun times! I'm sure this just means I'm being moved around in the system but funny nonetheless.

Order date 12/04
MSLR/White/White/Wheel/19''

Original EDD Dec 2023-Jan 2024
12/15/23 - Jan 3-Feb 14
01/04/24 - Feb 3-Mar 16
02/05/24 - Feb 16-Mar 22
02/16/24 - Feb 25-Mar 31
02/26/24 - Feb 29-Mar 21
02/29/24 - order disappears into the abyss
Same thing just happened to me. NO EDD anymore and can’t access the vin info. Just completely gone. I tried going on to Tesla website and signing in when I click manage vehicle it takes me to an error page. This is becoming so frustrating and I can’t even imagine for you who ordered LAST year. This is my first Tesla and the experience has been abysmal so far with the lack of communication.

So far no driving issues. No 38 to 50 mph vibration. Haven't been up to 80 but did hit 75 briefly on the freeway.

The active noise cancellation is working way better than it did on the X. I wonder if there was some improvement since 2022? There's a pretty drastic difference between toggling it on and off.
No seat wrinkles or scrapes under the car? If so, I guess thing have improved.

Same thing just happened to me. NO EDD anymore and can’t access the vin info. Just completely gone. I tried going on to Tesla website and signing in when I click manage vehicle it takes me to an error page. This is becoming so frustrating and I can’t even imagine for you who ordered LAST year. This is my first Tesla and the experience has been abysmal so far with the lack of communication.
Yeah there are a few of us with 2023 orders holding strong. It's frustrating for me since they said December to January at first and have had zero communication as to the delay. I did wait 4 months for my first Tesla (M3P) back in 2020 so my patience was tested more back then. Hold strong you won't regret it and Tesla will be forced to get their *sugar* together on the service side eventually as the competition inevitably catches up.

Reactions: mistaDubZ
Just got to Tesla dealership to pickup and they said systems are down and we need to wait. Three others were already here waiting. Ugh. We will see.
Greater than zero chance an adult in Tesla leadership pulled the plug on the "Systems" before a bunch of illegal deliveries without Monroney and approved EPA data.

Have some fun. Tell your SA that you heard on TMC that Sawyer said that Elon tweeted that you can get a free Plaid upgrade.

😂

• Funny
Reactions: Paxsal
Same with mine, VIN and EDD suddenly disappeared this afternoon and gives error page when trying to manage reservation on web page.

These people are such a joke it’s insane. I referred my mom to a test drive today because they have a referral bonus in the app until march 1st for demo drives. They called to confirm with her yesterday she got there today (mind you she lives an hour from there) and they tell her they did not have my referral in their system and actually don’t have that car available to test drive. I mean what the actual f is that?! Some real scum stuff right there. They honestly shot themselves in the foot she would have gotten. Model x but now she’s going with bmw. Unbelievable and it’s pretty embarrassing. Don’t know I’ll refer anyone to them going forward.

These people are such a joke it’s insane. I referred my mom to a test drive today because they have a referral bonus in the app until march 1st for demo drives. They called to confirm with her yesterday she got there today (mind you she lives an hour from there) and they tell her they did not have my referral in their system and actually don’t have that car available to test drive. I mean what the actual f is that?! Some real scum stuff right there. They honestly shot themselves in the foot she would have gotten. Model x but now she’s going with bmw. Unbelievable and it’s pretty embarrassing. Don’t know I’ll refer anyone to them going forward.
Sadly this is average Tesla behavior. Sometimes I ask myself why the hell I’ve owned 3 Teslas and now waiting on a 4th…until I get in and drive…and then I forget…temporarily. Clownish behavior man.

You have no idea how many times I’ve considered switching to BMW…