Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, do you all think it's safe to order a new model s plaid now and be be able to get the new bumper camera and what not? Or should I wait?
The problem with NOT waiting is that you could get matched to a VIN that does not have those features well into March and probably into April. And then you’ll be forced into $250 charitable contributions to Tesla and/or delay & hold shenanigans, which is always a crapshoot. If you want those features and are willing to wait (and maybe also risk a price increase), the best thing to do (as @RyanC1384 suggests) is to wait until a confirmed delivery of a car with those features. And then order.

That's a great note. I have delivery scheduled for Monday. If I were to mess with it in the off chance these items make their way into the new vehicle, it puts transferring FSD and FUSC at
Knowing my luck, I will take delivery like you on Monday sans lighting and camera, then the upgrades will start to roll out thereafter, and then Tesla will extend the transfer offer 😂

It was late when I got home last night and only really found time to post about the battery capacity. Not worried about that because BMS is reporting as expected. I don't really care what the rated range states it is as long as it's predictable.

The energy graph for the trip showed deeply green the entire time home. It was 55F and pouring rain and quite windy. Despite that, the average wh/mile home was 291. The best I ever achieved on my P85D was 258 on the drive but in these conditions, it would have been around 310 to 320. Can't wait to try a nice dry 70F no wind day.
My guess, 255 at 70mph.

Unlike my MXP which had just tons of interior NVH issues from day one, this MSP so far has nothing. It's completely silent. I swear it's even quieter than my MXP was but there's also a bigger difference when turning off active noise cancellation. With the MXP, you could just hear the difference. With this one it's far more obvious.
I have a feeling someone will correct you and say ANR never works...😁