Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my Model S AWD when it was announced around November. I am still waiting of delivery. Last week I was told that i would get delivery this week, then on the 27 or 31st, now I am being given a date of April 13th. I am really pissed off with these clowns. Does anyone else have the same issues?

- - - Updated - - -

Lucky you!
It doesn't mean anything, I was told mine was due for shipping mid march, then end of march and now I am scheduled for delivery mid april. I am really really really pissed off at these morons. Good thing they don't have competition because they would have loss a customer.

I ordered my Model S AWD when it was announced around November. I am still waiting of delivery. Last week I was told that i would get delivery this week, then on the 27 or 31st, now I am being given a date of April 13th. I am really pissed off with these clowns. Does anyone else have the same issues?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't mean anything, I was told mine was due for shipping mid march, then end of march and now I am scheduled for delivery mid april. I am really really really pissed off at these morons. Good thing they don't have competition because they would have loss a customer.

Is your car built and the issue is transportation? Or is Tesla still having supply issues? I suppose it could also be prioritization of cars that can be quickly delivered in an attempt to hit Q1 guidance.

Is your car built and the issue is transportation? Or is Tesla still having supply issues? I suppose it could also be prioritization of cars that can be quickly delivered in an attempt to hit Q1 guidance.

The issue is transportation. Apparently left Fremont, when it arrived in Chicago there was an issue with the battery and it was shipped back. I am getting suspicious that Tesla is playing a game.

Picked mine up Friday. Back in the shop Saturday, in just 19 hours. Frunk won't open. Told they'd have the part Tuesday. I called to confirm Tuesday, told they would put order in today and have part Thursday. When I told them I had Xpel scheduled this week and road trip next week - they found the part at the other service shop 15 miles away. REALLY!!!! They could have sent me there Saturday. arrgghhh -

Also during the call I told them I could not get third garage remote to program. I got transferred to national help where the lady told me she didn't know much, including that headlights flash during the remote recognition part. Then local service center calls and tells me to Google the solution

But the rest of the car is great so far. I'm still waiting for the great customer service.

Bummer sad to hear about your service experience.... i've been lucky so far...

Picked mine up Friday. Back in the shop Saturday, in just 19 hours. Frunk won't open. Told they'd have the part Tuesday. I called to confirm Tuesday, told they would put order in today and have part Thursday. When I told them I had Xpel scheduled this week and road trip next week - they found the part at the other service shop 15 miles away. REALLY!!!! They could have sent me there Saturday. arrgghhh -

Also during the call I told them I could not get third garage remote to program. I got transferred to national help where the lady told me she didn't know much, including that headlights flash during the remote recognition part. Then local service center calls and tells me to Google the solution

But the rest of the car is great so far. I'm still waiting for the great customer service.

Took delivery of our CPO 1/2013 S85 on Friday and couldn't be happier! The only annoyance was the time it took to ship the car from Maryland. 22 days from deposit to delivery. I would have been more than happy to just fly up on a weekend and get it myself for a few bucks off the purchase price. Nevertheless, our experience was great and we are super excited! My fiancé has her Leaf and I finally have my Model S, so all is well in our world.