Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S existing inventory and pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just pulled the trigger on an inventory MSLR - white/black, 19”, steering wheel.

Trading in my trusty 2018 Model 3 LR RWD. It’s been an incredible vehicle - 50k trouble free miles - but I couldnt pass up on the discounts + 3 years of supercharging.

Delivery date was assigned almost immediately- 6/28. I’m just hoping they can process my trade-in estimate by then.

My last Model S was a 2016 75D - looking forward to experiencing the refresh S!
Did you ever get your trade-in estimate? Tesla Brags you get one in 4hours or less.

Tesla just told me I can't use my own referral link for the $1k discount plus 3 months FSD.

Anyone else able to use their own referral link for an inventory Model S purchase?
Do you have a service advisor?
Contact Altaf Khan.
He just helped me and was in constant contact.
He is the best, and in the DC area SC, likely Virginia. I can ask if OK to provide his personal cell. LMK

Tesla just told me I can't use my own referral link for the $1k discount plus 3 months FSD.

Anyone else able to use their own referral link for an inventory Model S purchase?
I created another email log-in. You can just put the car on your current account later after delivery as another user. That's what I did. I purchased a model 3 and S this month.

I created another email log-in. You can just put the car on your current account later after delivery as another user. That's what I did. I purchased a model 3 and S this month.
Good info, I have been wondering the same as I ponder an inventory purchase here at EOQ or wait into next month when the 3 yrs FUSC may go away, along with that ~3-3.5k markup associated with it. I dont need the FUSC myself so I'm betting on an overall lower net price in the next month.
Confirming: You are able to get the Referrer bonus (20k points) on your current account, then the new car goes into your new account with its -$1k discount and the 3 months FSD?

Do you have a service advisor?
Contact Altaf Khan.
He just helped me and was in constant contact.
He is the best, and in the DC area SC, likely Virginia. I can ask if OK to provide his personal cell. LMK
Thanks, I'm picking up from Rockville MD. No idea if I have a service advisor, I'm just interacting with Tesla via their main text number.

I gave them my friend's referral link and told them to use that instead. If they can't, I told them to go ahead and cancel my order. We'll see who blinks lol

Good info, I have been wondering the same as I ponder an inventory purchase here at EOQ or wait into next month when the 3 yrs FUSC may go away, along with that ~3-3.5k markup associated with it. I dont need the FUSC myself so I'm betting on an overall lower net price in the next month.
Confirming: You are able to get the Referrer bonus (20k points) on your current account, then the new car goes into your new account with its -$1k discount and the 3 months FSD?
Yea. Make sure to work with Sales Advisor. I did that in the store. He confirmed it to me one step at a time and once I got the delivery I got the 20k credits on the 3 and FSD plus the $1k discount and 3 months FSD on my S. Since both on your name, it’s quite confusing and you need to make sure with a sales advisor what you’re doing is correct.

Reactions: MB90266
Thanks, I'm picking up from Rockville MD. No idea if I have a service advisor, I'm just interacting with Tesla via their main text number.

I gave them my friend's referral link and told them to use that instead. If they can't, I told them to go ahead and cancel my order. We'll see who blinks lol
Altaf Khan is a Service Advisor in Virginia and helped me locate, deliver, and then fix my sales order so that I got the $1,000 loyalty credit.
I’m in Devon, PA.
I connected with him because I was looking for a particular vehicle that was at his SC in Virginia.
He ended up becoming my service advisor and has been incredibly helpful.
He canceled and secured approval for refund of my deposit(s), although the refunds are still pending.

He said you can text him: +1 (202) 255-7995

Altaf Khan is a Service Advisor in Virginia and helped me locate, deliver, and then fix my sales order so that I got the $1,000 loyalty credit.
I’m in Devon, PA.
I connected with him because I was looking for a particular vehicle that was at his SC in Virginia.
He ended up becoming my service advisor and has been incredibly helpful.
He canceled and secured approval for refund of my deposit(s), although the refunds are still pending.

He said you can text him: +1 (202) 255-7995
Thanks for sharing his details. I was able to take delivery today and got the referral discount.

First impressions - man is this a nice upgrade over my 2018 model 3!

Reactions: Mayer and Michael24
Interesting...Prices back up today.

I have a car on hold, but I got low balled (I think it's really a bait and switch) on my trade in offer. The official offer was 10k less than the low point of the estimated range! Now deciding if I will take the car as it looks like Tesla's prices are back to retail.