Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nose Cone Designs (Prototype, Alpha, Beta and beyond)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone notice the Model S photo in the new Park Meadows store sporting an updated grill?

250811_10150223310837801_18790602800_7205489_8050177_n.jpg

I personally think it would look better without the chrome trim surrounding the opening. I looks to me like it is gasping for air! They need to develop a grill style that will identify the Tesla to follow in future models, like the Twin Kidneys of the BMW grill, or the unique Alpha Romeo grill etc.

Are we sure the lighter colored ones are new? I haven't seen that color since the prototype and it still has the blue neon-tube lights. Looks like maybe they just photoshopped the mirrors *edit* nm, they're definitely old, I misread.

Still miss the light-pipe tails

It looks to me like they shrunk the overly-large mirrors a bit based on the new images. It might just be the angle and car color playing tricks on me, though.

Hopefully the front end on the black car makes production minus the chrome rim. I think it looks kind of tacky to me, or at least out of place.