Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Owner's Manual

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where? It is not avaialble for me under my garage.

You don't have a 'view manuals' button under a picture of your car? Maybe it's only for Roadsters.

Screen Shot 2012-12-04 at 7.06.21 PM.png

You don't have a 'view manuals' button under a picture of your car? Maybe it's only for Roadsters.

It's there for Model S also.

- - - Updated - - -

Could we get a sticky with the links to the Tesla Online Manuals?

I spent about an hour Googling, searching here, searching through Tesla's website and all to no avail.

I would love to download the owner's manual so I can read it from time to time now that I have my car.

Thanks in advance....

There is already a sticky on manuals here.

Links to manuals can be found on the first page.

I'm confused, are you looking for something different? You had the owners manual back in September.

That was a very short 36 pages "owners guide" not anywhere near a finished owners manual for the Model S!

I mentioned at that time that the Rav 4 EV had 500 pages to their owners manual to be complete. I find it hard to believe that 36 pages is the finished product!

there is an undocumented link to /mytesla.manuals.....
BUT all roadster manuals except those noted below: sorry no owner's manual :> (

Doesn't appear so, but the manuals and warranty link just popped up for me. Of course, I get my car in 5 days, so that's probably why.

The link to the manuals appeared for me as well and i do not have a delivery window beyond feb-mar. The issue is that because I want to keep most of my TM references specific to Canada I set my region to be from here and the manuals links add an en_CA subpath to the address as in

https://www.teslamotors.com/en_CA/sites/.../....

but the resulting path to the specific pdf turns into a nice 404. (no the example path is not meant to be a real link)

To get the manuals I can either set the region to be from the US and then download the manuals or take each resultant 404 generating path one at a time and remove the en_CA subpath.

I thought it was less important before (i was able to access the manuals before this change) because there were no Canadians getting finalized delivery windows but now that that is finally happening it needs to be fixed.

Question to folks who have taken delivery: The manuals just showed up on MyTesla page. I have a delivery window of Dec18-Jan1. Does anyone remember a correlation between when the manual download link shows up and when actual delivery was offered? (the page also says "..the factory is building your Model S"

thanks.

Question to folks who have taken delivery: The manuals just showed up on MyTesla page. I have a delivery window of Dec18-Jan1. Does anyone remember a correlation between when the manual download link shows up and when actual delivery was offered?

In my case they showed up the day of delivery, but before you get excited there were quite a few people who wanted the manual pre-delivery and that may be what Tesla is now doing.