Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: contactace
2015 P85D with Unplugged Refresh Fascia System

17022079_1431116823627852_2630266992367254942_n.jpg

Unplugged Performance Refresh Front Fascia System for Tesla Model S

Speaking of purple, I just picked mine up from the shop! It's a color called "Imperial Orchid", and it looks incredible. I am super happy with it.

imperial orchid.jpg

imperial orchid2.jpg

imperial orchid3.jpg

imperial orchid4.jpg

imperial orchid5.jpg

Other details:
- blacked out the trim
- kept a black section along the bottom of the car (it's hard to see with the checkered floor)
- color-matched the door handles.
- purple lettering of the rear Tesla logo.

now i just gotta do something about those rims, and get the windows tinted, right? what do you guys think? :)

Speaking of purple, I just picked mine up from the shop! It's a color called "Imperial Orchid", and it looks incredible. I am super happy with it.

View attachment 217410

View attachment 217411

View attachment 217412

View attachment 217413

View attachment 217414

Other details:
- blacked out the trim
- kept a black section along the bottom of the car (it's hard to see with the checkered floor)

now i just gotta do something about those rims, and get the windows tinted, right? what do you guys think? :)
looks fantastic!
Great job!

View attachment 217410

View attachment 217411

View attachment 217412

View attachment 217413

View attachment 217414

Other details:
- blacked out the trim

There it is. I spoke to Bobby the other day, he did my Tesla as well (Satin Black) and told me he had someone getting theirs done in Purple.

Reactions: Pezpunk
Speaking of purple, I just picked mine up from the shop! It's a color called "Imperial Orchid", and it looks incredible.
I am super happy with it. Other details:

- blacked out the trim

Well done ... just needs charcoal grey wheels :cool:

Other details:
- blacked out the trim

AWESOME COLOR CHOICE!

Reactions: Pezpunk

View attachment 217410

View attachment 217411

View attachment 217412

View attachment 217413

View attachment 217414

Other details:
- blacked out the trim

Gorgeous and unique!