Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new P100D wearing a classic design that we released 4 years ago!

Wheel: TS112
Size: 21x9.0" front, 21x9.5” rear (*approximately 17% lighter than a 21" staggered Turbine wheel set)
Finish: Gloss Black
Tires: Pirelli PZero 4 245/35-21” front, 265/35-21” rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

silver-tesla-model-s-p100d-21-inch-ts112-gloss-black-1.jpg
silver-tesla-model-s-p100d-21-inch-ts112-gloss-black-2.jpg
silver-tesla-model-s-p100d-21-inch-ts112-gloss-black-3.jpg

Since someone was asking for a sticky for every colour of Model S, I decided a photo gallery makes a whole lot more sense.

Home | Tesla Model S

I've done a few colours so far but could use help compiling the rest of the colours.

If anyone has some good photos of Model S in blue, white, silver, brown or 2013 red it would be much appreciated.

I can share a login with you via PM if you'd like to upload some photos of those colours. If you're not that keen but have a link to an existing photo gallery of a specific colour that you'd like added post the link in this thread and I'll do my best to add it in.

Thanks to Evan and Robert for a good selection of green and black Model S photos!

Mods, consider making this sticky?
Amazon.com: Hot Wheels CUSTOM TESLA MODEL S "Happy Holidays" Real Riders Rubber Wheels Collectible Die Cast Model Car 1:64 Scale Limited Edition 1 of 25 Made!!!: Toys & Games

Our customer's P85D. He just upgraded to our carbon ceramic big brake kit and 22" ADV1's. He's also running our Refresh Fascia System, Side Skirt Set and lowering kit. The car has been fully ceramic coated and all the chrome except for the Tesla emblem has been blacked out.

View attachment 226211
Very nice! Do you offer different styles of side skirts because this black car looks to have a smaller profile side skirt than the orange car on your site or is that just the color and camera angles playing tricks on my eyes?

Attachments

• black-tesla-model-s-ts114-21-inch-forged-wheels-diamond-black-satin-chrome-delete-2.jpg
    black-tesla-model-s-ts114-21-inch-forged-wheels-diamond-black-satin-chrome-delete-2.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 74
Reactions: hiroshiy