Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Facelift headlights + side skirts ✅

r5Fv51E.jpg

In case anyone wants to see what a Deep Blue Metallic S Plaid looks like turned satin, here's a video of one. We protected the factory blue paint with Satin Guard, turning it into a beautiful satin, translucent finish, tinted all the windows with Photosync 30 and 70, and topped it all off with a ceramic coating. Check out how slick the surface is at the end of the video.

Project starts at ~2:58

In case anyone wants to see what a Deep Blue Metallic S Plaid looks like turned satin, here's a video of one. We protected the factory blue paint with Satin Guard, turning it into a beautiful satin, translucent finish, tinted all the windows with Photosync 30 and 70, and topped it all off with a ceramic coating. Check out how slick the surface is at the end of the video.

Project starts at ~2:58

I noticed in your video that you removed the spoiler during the wrap. Did you end up attaching the spoiler back to the original paint, or did you adhere it on top of the PPF? Wanted to ask, as I am curious if the PPF will hold up if underneath the spoiler.

Reactions: Drew-MS

So pretty!! I have a random question for you guys. I have seen several model s's that in person look bergundy in color. Everything I see online looks bright red. Was there a change in color at some point for the reds?

Reactions: Drew-MS