Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couple of new shots. In the bottom picture, I put an additional couple coats of clear liquid wrap over the top, and it brought out the metallic properties a little more as you can see the blurred reflection of the sky on the satin finish.

IMG_20210520_214221_297.jpg

original_6486c4c7-80a9-410c-ab38-8827814dfb7e_20210605_163443 (2).jpg

In short, the product is a clear(ish) peelable paint. Tints, pearls, etc. can be added to create a color or effect. So I sprayed a couple coats of the product untinted without any pigments which will help make the color "pop" a little more.
Link to product please.

off topic question - what camera and lens did you use to shoot the above two shots? Your photography skills are very good - rule of thirds, car has more space in front of it, sharpness, overall color balance is fantastic. I also dabble in photography myself.

Link to product please.

off topic question - what camera and lens did you use to shoot the above two shots? Your photography skills are very good - rule of thirds, car has more space in front of it, sharpness, overall color balance is fantastic. I also dabble in photography myself.

You are too kind. I'm not much of a photographer, and only use my phone (Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra). I am trying to improve in choosing angles and not just doing the generic car in the middle of the shot pictures though.

You are too kind. I'm not much of a photographer, and only use my phone (Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra). I am trying to improve in choosing angles and not just doing the generic car in the middle of the shot pictures though.
Which specific color did you pick from here? I searched but can't find anything close to silver metallic ..