Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my new HRE wheels put on...

hre1.jpg

Don't know how you got those pics off assembly line, but VERY cool!

I read somewhere in this forum that they're going to be upgrading the sequence of emails & information one gets when one is ordering a car... to include photos of the car as it is passing through various spots in the manufacturing process.

If so... very cool... and yet another thingthat Tesla does that the other manufacturers don't.

Perhaps Tesla are setting up cameras around the place as they install this system, and some leaked out.

Although it's a cool idea to set up the photos for all cars, in this case my friend works there and took the pictures.

I read somewhere in this forum that they're going to be upgrading the sequence of emails & information one gets when one is ordering a car... to include photos of the car as it is passing through various spots in the manufacturing process.

If so... very cool... and yet another thingthat Tesla does that the other manufacturers don't.

Perhaps Tesla are setting up cameras around the place as they install this system, and some leaked out.

Hello, Blue

Hi Everyone! I waited to join until I actually got my car. I picked it up Friday and I am totally in love. Here are some pictures. It's so beautiful. My pictures don't do it justice. But you guys already know that. :biggrin: The first picture shows the clouds reflecting off the hood. I didn't even notice it while I was taking it. The others are different angles. One shows it next to my Range Rover which I traded in. I loved that car for the past five years but it was time to go electric. Thanks for looking!
photo-43.JPG
photo-44.JPG
photo-41.JPG
photo-42.JPG
photo-45.JPG
photo-46.JPG
photo-47.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

The white MS is so beautiful. I really struggled with my decision on what color to get. You take great pictures. Your car looks incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys! Will take more when I have a chance.

The white MS is so beautiful. I really struggled with my decision on what color to get. You take great pictures. Your car looks incredible.