Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S range and interior update imminent?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ms on order due to eminent refresh. Are there Tesla paparazzi located where trucks move new vehicles to containers? Looking for European license plate should be a good indicator. But maybe production line wraps the vehicle for protection so changes are not visible.

License plates probably not on disassembled cars.

Anyways, if I understood correctly, the goal is not to find an european car, the goal is to find a new build. So anything that looks refreshed will do.

License plates probably not on disassembled cars.

Anyways, if I understood correctly, the goal is not to find an european car, the goal is to find a new build. So anything that looks refreshed will do.
I think he meant the license plate frame. The rear license plate frame is installed at the factory and can be used to tell which cars are European builds.

I think the ones who previously already planned to buy one will do it anyway, regardless of anything, the people who are not certain what to buy and don‘t need the cargo and passenger space as well as ste superb riding quality due to the air suspension, will rather go with the slightly upgraded Y

I think the ones who previously already planned to buy one will do it anyway, regardless of anything, the people who are not certain what to buy and don‘t need the cargo and passenger space as well as ste superb riding quality due to the air suspension, will rather go with the slightly upgraded Y

I'm pondering between X and Plaid. If Plaid comes soon enough, I will pass the X. If X comes in Plaid, would take the Plaid X.

yes, Elon Musk whispered in my ear that a new model s/x is coming.
but i'm not supposed to tell anyone yet.
he told me in confidence. :D
From a confidential source, I have been informed that
the new 2021 Tesla Model S will have a Fuel cell extender in the frunk to double the range to 800 miles.
but ...ShhhShhh !!! Don't tell to anyone... It's a secret, or my source will be in trouble.

eg7MxpD.jpg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: VT_EE and sw1008
Status
Not open for further replies.