Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, I just made a reservation for a Model S Signature Performance and also transferred the (hefty) sum that goes with it. I've been on the fence for a while and yesterday received an e-mail saying that of the 500 European Signature-cars 85 were still available (which is reportedly now down to 65). So I decided to make the leap of faith.

I apologize for the fact that with my Signature-reservation I am jumping over a lot of people who have been on the waiting list for a long time. :redface:

Last edited:
Grrr...:mad: , but I can't blame you. Don't forget to post your reservation number here.

I already received the RN-reservation number, but I think that I will get a final registration number after today's payment to the German Tesla-account has been processed.

I think this is our first Karma -> Model S reporting in on the forum.
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your reservation.

Thank you. I was one of the first Fisker-deposit holders, waited for 4 years. I am still a huge fan of Henrik Fisker and his design, but the drivetrain is not my favorite and the range is not sufficient for my needs. But I will always stay a Fisker-fan. I think Fisker and Tesla are in the same team.