Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is killing me! My car is ready, but they're waiting for it to be assigned to a truck. And some other Xs have to have parts of their seats replaced, and they're waiting for the parts now. Could be another week. I can't live like that!

Funny thing is, I'm in the Bay Area for business next week. I'm considering factory delivery if they can't get the car down by then.

A step in right direction....HWPC now installed.....now, all I need is the vehicle. tesla power.JPG

Curious, do any of you folks with new VINs have a delivery date estimate? Mine has said since VIN assignment 3/14, right next to my VIN 52xx on the My Tesla page, "Your estimated delivery window is Late April - May." If you have more than one order, like I have a Model 3 reservation, then you need to click the "View Profile" link next to the Model X listed. I don't see anyone saying their dates on this or Tesla forums for this new batch of VINs.

Curious, do any of you folks with new VINs have a delivery date estimate? Mine has said since VIN assignment 3/14, right next to my VIN 52xx on the My Tesla page, "Your estimated delivery window is Late April - May." If you have more than one order, like I have a Model 3 reservation, then you need to click the "View Profile" link next to the Model X listed. I don't see anyone saying their dates on this or Tesla forums for this new batch of VINs.

Nope ):

I had a confirmed pickup time on 3.30. Got a call 18 hours before that it had to be cancelled with no reason given. Still have not heard back from the DES now over a week later. I was definitely high on the Kool Aid last week, but unnaturally depressed about this now. My DES is no longer responding to anything so the guy I randomly reached by phone said something about the factory "resting" and they have no update yet despite previously having been 18 hours away from sitting in my car and giving me no information whatsoever.