Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! Have fun.

Hope this is helpful:

There are a few parking lots and entrances to them near the stadiums. One of them has a real estate sales centre for "Concord Pacific" at the end of Carrall Street which is accessible from either Pacific Blvd (one way eastbound right turn) or Expo Blvd (one way westbound left turn). Also Stadium Skytrain is very close on the other side of the Rogers Arena. Just walk around the left side of the Arena to the opposite side via Pat Quinn Way.
View attachment 113801

Sorry but UBER is not yet legal here in Vancouver. [emoji107]

Thanks for the info

The longer one has to wait for his or her vehicle to be assembled, the greater the chances of having the latest technology included in the vehicle.
I would love my SigX to arrive with rumoured P100D. October 2016 is fine for me then.

Exactly. I have decided not to order immediately when invited as it's not going to make a huge difference , now that all the world with reservations has access to the design studio except Canada and UK .

Do you know whom to call to be invited to vancouer for the test drive of model X.
@Paul Carter any contact number. I emailed tesla and also emailed events@tesla on Friday.

The schedules seem to be coordinated by TESLA head office. A Vancouver DS had been assigned to us back in January when we configured the vehicle. We didn't hear from him, so I'm not sure how all this works or who is in the know.

Hope Paul was able to help.

Sure, will PM you.
Called Vancouver and was sent a email with a contact number.
I called to inquire about rescheduling my test drive for Model X to Vancouver from Montreal .
David H picked up the phone was very rude and unprofessional and said that he cannot do it as Vancouver was completely booked and I was lucky to have a spot in Montreal.
He just hung up on me saying he can't help me. Montreal was a mistake by me and at the time I got the mail to RSVP , Vancouver dates were TBA. I was very disappointed by the behavior of this person.

Last edited:
I called [removed] to inquire about rescheduling my test drive for Model X to Vancouver from Montreal .
David H picked up the phone was very rude and unprofessional and said that he cannot do it as Vancouver was completely booked and I was lucky to have a spot in Montreal.
He just hung up on me saying he can't help me. Montreal was a mistake by me and at the time I got the mail to RSVP , Vancouver dates were TBA. I was very disappointed by the behavior of this person.
So many bad Monday stories today. You might want to remove that phone number! ;) PM'd to offer you my wait list spot.

Last edited:
I finally decided to attend the Vancouver event (I had an invite as I'm a reservation holder). I think there were still Monday slots for those who have the invite link and I managed to get a 14:30 spot on Saturday. I'm literally flying in for the drive though I will stay overnight with my brother and fly out in the AM. Will probably bring my brother along though I could possibly include someone else if anyone is interested. Although the website suggested my booking was successful, I have not received a confirmation email yet so I'm suspicious that maybe the spot wasn't available.

In other news, myTesla had the word "Ready" beside my model X reservation and now I can configure.

I have to get into the office, but might be able to later this morning. 160 is for the 90D and some option. I didnt even add leather seats! 90D and 5 seats in 143600k with no options. 70D is 124k no options.

I called to inquire about rescheduling my test drive for Model X to Vancouver from Montreal .

:scared:I am so sorry to read your results of attempting to see the vehicle in Vancouver. In my opinion, the DS you contacted in Vancouver should be reprimanded. Your should have been told to show up any time during the event & they would figure out a way to "fit you in". Very disappointing indeed. I speculate that Canadian SigX orders are so low because of the price & exchange rate . Tesla should be more proactive with Canadian reservation holders.

Can someone with the production design studio confirm which ETA we see for every model ?

:biggrin: ETA?. Now that's the optimism we are looking for. Keep up the good work. It's time to rally the troops. The Canadian dollar has gained almost 5 cents in the last month. Tesla's next quarter rate change may be in your favour. I anticipate the ETAs to be similar to those reported by our US neighbours.

DesignStudio1.jpg

I have to get into the office, but might be able to later this morning. 160 is for the 90D and some option. I didnt even add leather seats! 90D and 5 seats in 143600k with no options. 70D is 124k no options.
Wow! That's more than I expected. I remember when the S debuted in the Canadian design studio, I think it was starting about $64,500 for a 60. The dollar was at about par then, but still, this is absolutely nuts at double that. This is going to price out a lot of buyers. Perhaps there will be a big shift to the S or to 3 deposits?