Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got email yesterday from my DS... My car is in production.... WoooHoooo!!! Pretty sure that I will wind up with June delivery - 1 wk (if lucky) production 3 wks delivery by rail. That puts me in first week in June. Although - I'd be happy to be 'booted' into the May thread...:rolleyes:. Email didn't say more than that - she will update me as more information is available.

A thing that puzzled me is that when you are in the Design Studio, the expected delivery date is still showing as June for 90D and P90D. My DS told me that I can expect a late June/Early July delivery but I really want a June delivery.

A thing that puzzled me is that when you are in the Design Studio, the expected delivery date is still showing as June for 90D and P90D. My DS told me that I can expect a late June/Early July delivery but I really want a June delivery.
A soon-to-be 90D owner over on reddit just got an update form her DS revising the May/June delivery to July/August. [link] I ordered within a day of this person and have not been told of any significant delays...yet.

That is late for such an early VIN! Did you already get your MVPA for the car or have been asked to pay?

Yes, there is an MVPA loaded up in my My Tesla page, no, I haven't been asked to pay. When we got our Model S we just handed them a check on the day we picked it up, and I've been assuming it will be the same for the X.

I don't really mind the wait and will be happy that they've had some time to work out all the issues before they got to mine. Besides, I don't really understand how I got such a low VIN, as I didn't actually put my reservation in until 10/2/15.

Yes, there is an MVPA loaded up in my My Tesla page, no, I haven't been asked to pay. When we got our Model S we just handed them a check on the day we picked it up, and I've been assuming it will be the same for the X.

I don't really mind the wait and will be happy that they've had some time to work out all the issues before they got to mine. Besides, I don't really understand how I got such a low VIN, as I didn't actually put my reservation in until 10/2/15.

Check the 2nd page of the MVPA it shows an estimated delivery date

I don't see a date on my MVPA

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    696.7 KB · Views: 81
Is there any truth to the story I've heard that the more expensive orders are getting produced ahead of others? IE: P90DLs getting made before 90Ds, etc.

I'm wondering because I just confirmed our order on May 5 for our P90DL (VIN 7451) and was told that we should have it in June. That seems faster than what others are reporting here, so maybe that's because those aren't the P models??? Or someone's being too optimistic with me. ;)

Is there any truth to the story I've heard that the more expensive orders are getting produced ahead of others? IE: P90DLs getting made before 90Ds, etc.

I'm wondering because I just confirmed our order on May 5 for our P90DL (VIN 7451) and was told that we should have it in June. That seems faster than what others are reporting here, so maybe that's because those aren't the P models??? Or someone's being too optimistic with me. ;)

I suspect you may be right. I got my confirmation and VIN (73xx) on May 4th and was told production in June and delivery in August! 90D air suspension, sub-zero winter pkg, 6 seat, PUP, leather, high amp charger.. UT not so far away to blame shipping for a big delay.

I haven't heard of recent VIN assignments (besides for Canada), so it's possible maxed out cars are still getting priority. I'm a middle priced 90D confirmed in mid April, and I'm realistically expecting a July delivery.

I suspect you may be right. I got my confirmation and VIN (73xx) on May 4th and was told production in June and delivery in August! 90D air suspension, sub-zero winter pkg, 6 seat, PUP, leather, high amp charger.. UT not so far away to blame shipping for a big delay.

Is Carlos your DS? He's mine, and I suspect he's quite conservative with estimates after the major March delays. Of course, given Tesla Time, it's not without cause.

I haven't heard of recent VIN assignments (besides for Canada), so it's possible maxed out cars are still getting priority. I'm a middle priced 90D confirmed in mid April, and I'm realistically expecting a July delivery.

Wow, I guess there are signs that this is true. Sorry to hear that it's longer for you guys. Despite being a beneficiary of how Tesla is doing it, I'm not sure it's the most fair way. Good luck!

• Helpful
Reactions: EV Family