Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine came in to the Cincinnati service center while I was vacation the week of Memorial Day. Just picked it up Thursday. No issues that made me add anything to the due bill. It finished production in mid May so I was hoping I might get the active spoiler but no luck. No sunshade either. VIN 43XX multi coat red with all black interior 90D with PUP confirmed mid January. Really loving it so far. Just dropped it off to get wrapped this morning and on plane right now on another business trip. Can't wait to get back home and drive it around some more.

Reactions: goneskiian
Picked up the X I placed a reservation for in December 2014 and ordered in March today at the Cleveland Service Center. Great car so far, a couple of minor fitment issues but nothing the needs immediate attention. The DS spent almost 2 hours with me and my family and I still found a bunch of things on the way home that I need to read the manual for.

Tried the autopilot and it is amazing. One thing I noticed is since one pull gives cruise and 2 auto it is easy to forget what mode you just engaged.

Will be fun learning everything!

One thing I noticed is since one pull gives cruise and 2 auto it is easy to forget what mode you just engaged.

In the middle of the dash there is a cruise icon to the left of your speed and an auto steer icon to the right of your speed. They turn blue when they have been activated. Sometimes the auto steer icon isn't there indicating it's not available. (I've seen this with a super heavy a misty rain so far).

Yeah except my car is being delivered next week and Alliant is requesting the MVPA...

The Order Agreement is sort of a "preliminary" MVPA. Talk to your DS, I had the same issue and within an hour she had it posted. Once my MVPA posted, there was a (2) after the MVPA, which probably, on Teslas end shows the original and the MVPA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160611-174247.png
    Screenshot_20160611-174247.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 62
Thank you! Got it finally

How much are most of you guys putting down?

Now Doc, you know X club rules.The first rule of X Club is: you do not talk about price of the X Club. The second rule of X Club is: you DO NOT talk about price of X Club! Third rule of X Club: if someone yells “stop!”, goes limp, or taps out, the X is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a X.

• Funny
Reactions: XHokie
Do you know how long was the car in production and QC? Was it 1 or 2 weeks? TIA.

It entered production on May 18th and was completed on June 11th. So it as in production for 3 1/2 weeks. It just entered QC so I am no sure yet how long that will take. My DS estimates a delivery date of June 22nd but he also says that it takes 12-14 days for transport so those estimates don't add up. I am hoping that because it is the end of the quarter it will be send by truck which only take 4 days.

I will let you know when "Big Red" finishes QC.

Reactions: llngoc and beths11
It entered production on May 18th and was completed on June 11th. So it as in production for 3 1/2 weeks. It just entered QC so I am no sure yet how long that will take. My DS estimates a delivery date of June 22nd but he also says that it takes 12-14 days for transport so those estimates don't add up. I am hoping that because it is the end of the quarter it will be send by truck which only take 4 days.

I will let you know when "Big Red" finishes QC.
Wow. That's long. My car just entered production and is targeted for last week of June delivery. Wonder if it is possible.

Picked up last night, very pleased with build quality, I'm keeping notes to write up a personal opinion after a few days of "typical" use. So far, extremely positive. This car is unreal to say the least. I did get a sunshade, and yes I installed it. I live in Florida after all :cool:

Congrats. Looking forward to hearing more...and perhaps seeing your car on the road if you happen to live in South Florida.

Reactions: systemcrashed
So just got an update from my DS, X is in paint and still on track for delivery by the end of the month. so close, its killing me. I even thought of flying out to pick it up in CA but cant get away ah well. the team here seems to be good so hopefully they will catch alot of these issues I have been reading about before i see it. Anyone else have any experience with the Raleigh, NC SC?

So just got an update from my DS, X is in paint and still on track for delivery by the end of the month. so close, its killing me. I even thought of flying out to pick it up in CA but cant get away ah well. the team here seems to be good so hopefully they will catch alot of these issues I have been reading about before i see it. Anyone else have any experience with the Raleigh, NC SC?
Very nice. Is paint one of the last stages? I'm so excited as well. Would just like a solid delivery week lol, im in California so hopefully soon.