Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DS not responding to emails. I saw some other people mentioning this in the thread. Is this common?

My DS had an auto-responder on saying that's she's super busy at the moment and will be slow in responding to email/phone (though she always responded super quick anyway!). I would assume the same for your DS with the end of quarter rush.

While frustrating, I wouldn't worry too much if you're just asking for status and don't need any changes or the date for planning around vacations, business trips, etc. The fact that the DS is busy is a good thing; the less time they are using to respond to emails means the more time they are delivering cars (and getting them out of the pipeline quicker so they can get you on the schedule ;) ).

//TB

Reactions: Scoopup
DS not responding to emails. I saw some other people mentioning this in the thread. Is this common?

In my experience, yes. I never got any responses to my emails. I finally got a call from my DS after I stopped by the service center to gather information about the status of my car. DS said to call him in the future, and that has worked. Kind of annoying if you are an email or text person, but oh well.

My experience has been similar to what hollyatl just said: my DS was very sluggish and unresponsive to e-mails, but very responsive and helpful when I called in.

My DS told me my X was in the early stages of production yesterday. This morning I got an e-mail from Tesla that it was fully in production! :D

My experience has been similar to what hollyatl just said: my DS was very sluggish and unresponsive to e-mails, but very responsive and helpful when I called in.

My DS told me my X was in the early stages of production yesterday. This morning I got an e-mail from Tesla that it was fully in production! :D
mine finished production 9/14 and my vin is 189XX wonder what the rhyme or reason is for the order.

Just took delivery of a beautiful P90D! WOW! What a car.

Attachments

• IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    539.9 KB · Views: 79
The shipping delays to Chicago appear legitimate. Ours is routed through Chicago (by rail) and delivery date went from 'end of this week' to before the end of the month, as a result of the unit not having arrived in Chicago yet to be truck shipped to Lyndhurst.