Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Service Bulletins

artnalex

May 31, 2020
Los Angeles
Just had 3 PT sensors (heat pump) replaced as part of service request (UI_0006 error).

Attachments

• 7B461585-A030-431B-9A8A-A80D21470815.jpeg
    7B461585-A030-431B-9A8A-A80D21470815.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 116

PagodaY

Dec 23, 2019
Hudson Valley, NY
I wish everyone who has had this work done, or experienced the problem, would post their VIN#s. I know there is no sequence to VIN/production date, but at least we can get a crowd-determined time frame for these issues.
My MY does not have the greatest heat, sometimes it gets cold in the car, sometimes the heat works fine. I don't know if I should schedule a visit to my local service center, one I have no inclination to trust to fix the issue without either creating more issues or not doing the work in a timely manner.
Is there any way for Tesla to remote diagnose these issues?
VIN 480xx

Reactions: Arctic_White

Snow Drift

[Off-Road Assist] Activated
Feb 10, 2016
Long Island
I wish everyone who has had this work done, or experienced the problem, would post their VIN#s. I know there is no sequence to VIN/production date, but at least we can get a crowd-determined time frame for these issues.
My MY does not have the greatest heat, sometimes it gets cold in the car, sometimes the heat works fine. I don't know if I should schedule a visit to my local service center, one I have no inclination to trust to fix the issue without either creating more issues or not doing the work in a timely manner.
Is there any way for Tesla to remote diagnose these issues?
VIN 480xx
VIN 32XXX

You have to remember these cars are from California. I find that outside of winter, until 74 deg F the car (even our old Model 3) will blow coldish air. If you want to be warmer, go 74+ and then dial it back.

• Helpful
Reactions: Arctic_White

DayTrippin

Apr 30, 2021
Jax
Do the cars built after the TSB's are issued have the corrections done at the factory? Or is there a chance your newly delivered car will have outstanding service bulletins that needa addressed?

jf64k

May 9, 2020
Los Angeles
Data point:

A motorcycle broke the passenger mirror while lane splitting a couple of days ago. Made a service appt to have it replaced, and the estimate automatically included the replacement of the P/T sensors. My VIN is 35xxx. 2020 MY LR.

I‘ve never had any issues with cooling or heating, but I’ll take the upgraded parts just the same, haha!!

hgp57

Feb 19, 2021
waterloo ontario
Took my 2021 MY LR into the Kitchener SC to have some trim work fixed and while I was there I ask if my vin 140,XXX was included in the sensor fix bulletin.
He looked it up in the system and said nope its not on the list.
We ordered the car March 3rd 2021 and received it on March 15th

andaconda

Apr 3, 2021
Montana
Took my 2021 MY LR into the Kitchener SC to have some trim work fixed and while I was there I ask if my vin 140,XXX was included in the sensor fix bulletin
He looked it up in the system and said nope its not on the list.
We ordered the car March 3rd 2021 and received it on March 15th
We picked up our March build on the 22nd of March with the same vin as yours. Our heat failed on the FIRST day we drove it. About froze on the 450 mile trip home with it. The following week they picked it up by flatbed, and trucked it 300 miles one way to have it fixed, and returned it 3 days later.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC