Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The parcel shelf discussion has become boring.

So in order to move on and for those people whose enjoyment of the car would be ruined without a parcel shelf I did a quick search...

Available to buy on Amazon for £106.

1644566327861.png

The parcel shelf discussion has become boring.

So in order to move on and for those people whose enjoyment of the car would be ruined without a parcel shelf I did a quick search...

Available to buy on Amazon for £106.

View attachment 767652
Sorry for boring you! Judge by name, judge by nature, aye? Let’s talk about something important to you instead.

Hi, my order is through Lex leasing so Tesla will communicate with them direct, I have the order conf from the lease company below
Ordered ETA StockProposed Stock Date 10-03-2022
I do have an RN number text from Tesla but heard nothing else. Just a bit concerned as the delivery date is now May for new orders. Should I expect the message above to be sufficient that delivery will be in March?

My MYLR journey to date:
- Ordered 10th Dec via Lex Lease
- 3rd Feb received a delivery date of 3rd March.
- 11th Feb received a registration plate/Vin No (it is a 22 plate)
- Long Range, Metallic silver, standard wheels, black interior

All looks good!

My MYLR journey to date:

All looks good!
Hi, I am Lex Lease as well, did you get the delivery date and reg details from them or Tesla. All I have is estimated date of 10th March and that has been the only message since order early Jan

Hi, my order is through Lex leasing so Tesla will communicate with them direct, I have the order conf from the lease company below
Ordered ETA StockProposed Stock Date 10-03-2022
I do have an RN number text from Tesla but heard nothing else. Just a bit concerned as the delivery date is now May for new orders. Should I expect the message above to be sufficient that delivery will be in March?
I'm in the same boat (no pun intended) - I've had March 18th as the ETA for delivery from the lease company. All caveated of course that it's subject to change

Hi, I am Lex Lease as well, did you get the delivery date and reg details from them or Tesla. All I have is estimated date of 10th March and that has been the only message since order early Jan
Everything direct from Tesla. If you have RN then ask them directly....via the chatbox that randomly appears on website from time to time or by replying to the test message

Reactions: raylene
My MYLR journey to date:

All looks good!
Did your VIN/Ref plate come from Tesla or Lex today? I have a delivery date of 2nd March but only had my RN from Tesla so far. My proposed stock date was 11/02. Have a test drive tomorrow in Glasgow, hoping they can fill in the gaps.

Interesting to see people who have leased (regardless of leasing company) have been given similar dates. I was given a date of late March when I originally ordered in December and since then I've seen 17th March on the regular email updates I get from Zenith.

Still not had any text messages from Tesla and even the RN number was only given to me by Zenith when I called up a few weeks ago.

Interesting to see people who have leased (regardless of leasing company) have been given similar dates. I was given a date of late March when I originally ordered in December and since then I've seen 17th March on the regular email updates I get from Zenith.

Still not had any text messages from Tesla and even the RN number was only given to me by Zenith when I called up a few weeks ago.
I am with Rivervale and no update past 'probably March'.

Little disappointing as my order with Tesla was in late Oct (converted to lease in Jan).