Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you look at photos of the Y on its own, it really doesn't seem that big, when you see it next to a 3 it really does look a size. Can't wait for mine, going from a Range Rover Sport to it, first EV too.
The size difference is even more pronounced from the rear...

IMG_3607 (1).jpg

Got a text from Tesla just now showing my estimated delivery as May 6th to June 3rd as per the website - says to complete my pre-delivery tasks by visiting my account - can see anything there to so. Anyone know what these 'pre delivery tasks' are please?
If you log into your Tesla account and select manage vehicle, there will be pre delivery tasks

Such as; delivery location, payment method, vehicle registrar and something else

@WhiteHartMart when did you order your Tesla and what config?

I received a text too of June 10-30th which is what it says after I reserved my MYLR/black/white/20in (even though the configurator said est. May)

And yeah those tasks I completed them already -- except they still haven't provided a Trade in value for me.

Collected mine two weeks ago today from Southampton Docks. Got a train to Southampton Central and a 20 minute walk to the collection centre - couldn't have been easier. Done nearly 500 miles and loved them all! I went for the Gemini wheels as I'd read reports about ride quality but fears were unfounded. I had decided to sell my BMW M2 as I was doing too few miles and also to sell the family Tiguan and combine the two cars as such. Compared to the M2 the ride quality is luxury and even my wife prefers it to the Tiguan which she used to drive daily. I've heard no noises from the rear axle despite driving over some bad surfaces so not going to bother with a parcel shelf - never used to use the one in the Tiguan anyway.

I've been fortunate over the years and have had a number of great cars ranging from a 911, Lotus Elise at one extreme to a Cayenne and ML500 at the other with Jaguars and others in between but I've never enjoyed a car as much as I am the MY at the moment.

Only downer was that a lorry threw up a stone a week ago and I have a crack in one corner of the windscreen. Fortunately got windscreen insurance cover (£110 excess) but Autoglass reckon it could be at least 3 months before they can get a replacement.

Waiting now forthe Ora Cat to be launched so that we can replace the little run-around car we have. Will then be all electric!